Two Mother's

Unedited chapter ⚠️
kindly ignore spelling and
grammatical mistakes

Thanks for the votes and comment on previous chapter . Here's the new chapter

Vote - 90
Comment - 80

After completing this story I will start updating new chapters of "Collection Of Short Stories" (SwaSan Book)

***************************

Shona - Dadu I want to asked this question to Mumma. (Then she look towards Ragini and say's). Mumma you are my Mumma na? Then why have you ask me to call Swara Mumma also Mumma?

Everyone get Little nervous listening little Shona innocent question. But Ragini smile and sit near her to match her height, and rest her palm over her cheek and say's.

Ragini - I told you the story of little lord Krishna, didn't I?

Shona nodded her head in yes.

Ragini - In that story, I told you about his birth, didn't I? And about his Mother's too?

Shona - haan Mumma I completely remember the story of Kanha ji, you said that he had two mothers, one is Devki Maiya and another one is Yashoda Maiya.

Ragini - Absolutely right.

Shona - oh so now I get it, just like Kanha ji, I also have two two Mumma's, one mumma is you and another mumma is Swara mumma. Am I correct? (She says with a smile)

Ragini with a big smile "yes mera baccha you are correct".

Everyone smile listening Shona's words.

Shona - Swara Mumma is your sister, na? You love her so much that's why you have named my name also Swara, but mumma where is Swara mumma ? Why didn't she ever come to meet me?? (She asked sadly)

Ragini - beta your Swara mumma is here, (saying this she kept her hand over her heart) in your heart. Whenever you missed her, talk to her like this by keeping your hand on your heart, she will listen to all your words.

Annapurna - and Shona wherever your Swara Mumma is, she is always watching you, her blessings are always with you.

Shona nodded her head and then everyone moved towards the dinning table except Sanskar who is keep looking at Swara portrait with tear filled eyes.

"Sanskar you also come for breakfast" Sujata called Sanskar. Sanskar wipes his tear and walked towards the dinning table.

At the dinning table like always DurgaPrasad was sitting in the head chair and his right side Shona is sitting and beside her Laksh. while ladies started serving the dishes. In this 7 years everything is totally changed but changed for good, DurgaPrasad is still strict towards the outer world but for his granddaughter he's always soft like a cotton, it has become DurgaPrasad rule from past some years he always make Shona eat first bite then only he will have his Breakfast, lunch and Dinner. And for Laksh and Ragini Shona is their world and for Sanskar she is the reason he's still taking breathe in this world. For Ram, Sujata and Annapurna she's their life. And for Uttara and Vishesh she's like their own child. In short she's lifeline of each and every members of the house.

DurgaPrasad from his plate make Shona eat first bite and then everyone started having their breakfast.

Shona - yum, Dadi You have made very yummy daal baati (Daal Baati is an Indian dish of daal (lentils) and baati (hard wheat rolls)). My stomach is full .