His One Mistake Ruined Everything ?

After 6 Years:

It was early morning, even the sun had not rises yet. but in one of the home of kolkata city was hustle bustle, and the house is none other than maheshwari mansion. ladies of the house are instructing servants to keep all the things properly inside the car dickies and gents are helping them in this work.

Ragini - it's good Uttara, that you came last night, we all are going to the temple and Shona is sleeping, you stay with her.

Uttara - bhabhi, every year you say the same thing don't worry you all go, I am here with Shona. I also want to attain in the prayer but I can understand that it is necessary to stay someone at house with Shona.

Ragini - I know Uttara, We'll all come before she wakes up, like every year. (she says the last line with a sad smile)

Uttara - bhabhi are you ok na? ( she asked seeing her emotional face)

Ragini didn't say anything just nodded her head.

After that all the members of Maheshwari family left for temple except Shona and Uttara.

At The Temple :

The Maheshwari family reaches the temple for Swara's Barshi puja (death anniversary prayer), Shekhar and Sharmistha are already present there. All the preparations for the death anniversary prayer were done, the prayer was near the pond behind the temple, Priest had also arrived.

As soon as Sharmishtha sees Swara's photo frame in Ragini's hands, which was brought for the puja she started crying hysterically,Tears also come in Shekhar's eyes after seeing his daughter's picture. Ragini immediately goes to Sharmistha and hugs her and says.

Ragini - Maa today is Swara's death anniversary, and today her soul will be here among us, will be watching all of us. If you cry like this, then her soul will feel pain after seeing your tears, please maa hold of yourself . (She says while controlling her own tears which is about to fall down from her eye's too)

Everyone's eyes were moist, but from all of them the one who's in more pain, sorrow, and in guilt and regret was Sanskar. Today 6 years had passed since his Swara left this world and he himself was the reason for Swara's is not alive in this world. He could not forgive himself till date for this. He was only looking at Swara's picture with his tears flowing eyes when priest calls everyone and asks to keep Swara's photo frame for prayer, Swara's photo is kept at little distance from fire pits.

Then everyone sits at their respective places, when Sanskar is about to sit at his place, Shekhar's eyes fall on him and he starts fuming with anger.

Shekhar in extreme anger roared "You have come again to defile my daughter's death anniversary prayer with your inauspicious feet.Ragini, Laksh, I have said before and today I am saying again to keep this murderer away from the prayer which is kept form daughter, But still like every year this murderer comes to spoil my daughter's death anniversary prayer".

Sujata - Shekhar ji, don't speak such harsh words, since last 6 years my son is burning in the fire of guilt and regret. He admits his mistake.

Shekhar - His mistake or crime? Or I can say his sin. He had committed a sin, which took my daughter's life . And will my daughter come back if he repents? (He says with anger filled voice)

Sanskar - Papa, I accept all your allegations, yes I'm at fault, I'm the reason why Swara is not alive, you and maa have lost your daughter because of me and till my last breathe I will beg for your forgiveness and take all you punishment which you will threw at me but please I beg you let me join this prayer, I will sit far away like every year, please papa, I fold my hands in front of you let me attain this prayer. (Saying this he folded his hands in front of Shekhar and beg in front of him)

Shekhar - You do the same thing every year, but not this time, you will have to leave from here from today onwards I will not let you attain this prayer. While alive, you have given sorrow to my daughter, now even after her death you are troubling her soul too by coming in her death anniversary prayer. Your face reminds me of my daughter Swara pain how you had insulted her and throw her out of the house.How she remained alone, far away is the condition of pregnancy, how in her last time no one else was with her except Laksh and Ragini. Today either you will leave this place or Swara's prayer will not took place here it will happen in Badi. And I will not allow my daughter's murderer to enter inside the Badi at all. (He spatted in extreme hate in his voice)

Sanskar - Papa no please don't do this. (He again begged in front of Shekhar)

Everyone is feeling bad seeing sanskar begging like this in front of Shekhar to attain Swara barshi pooja. But no one said anything because he could also understand Shekhar's sorrow. A father who had lost his daughter because of someone's anger and ego. Then only Sharmishtha comes forward and say's.

Sharmishtha - Shekhar today in Swara's death anniversary control your anger, Our daughter's soul must be seeing all this, so she will become sad today, even on the day of her prayer, a spectacle is taking place.
I don't know whether Sanskar ever really loved my daughter or not. But my daughter had truly loved him. For that love of our daughter, let Sanskar stay in this prayer. He will sit away as usual, please Shekhar, today there should be no drama, for our daughter please. ( she try to make him understand)

Shekhar thinks for some seconds and sigh in defeat and say's "Okay he can stay here, it be just for our daughter's sake I'm allowing him to stay here".

A sad smile formed on Sanskar face and he says " Thanks maa thanks papa".

But they both didn't say anything back and went to sit on their respective place. Sanskar too sit but far the prayer area and keep looking at Swara's photo frame which has Garland around it, Priest started chanting mantras and after some time prayer get completed.

Maaheshwari family along with Gadodia family started doing some charity in the name of Swara at the temple by distributing money, clothes, sweets and food to poor people.

While on the other side Sanskar is standing at the exact spot where some time before Swara's death anniversary prayer took place with teary eye's when Sujata called him. Sanskar wiped his tears and walked towards them. Every years Sanskar also do the charity work he donated 50% of his yearly profits to the orphanage, old age home, hospitals and Swara music academy which he opened in the name of Swara.

After completely distributing things to the poor people. Sharmishtha and Ragini comes towards Laksh and Ragini and say's.

Shekhar - Ragini, Laksh we will not be able to attain Shona's birthday celebration today even if we wants to and both of you know the reason. (He say's in sad voice)

Laksh - we know papa, you don't worry we will make Shona understand.

Sharmishtha - And one more thing, can both of you bring Shona to the Badi before her birthday party? me, Shekhar and Ayush want to celebrate her birthday in Badi too.

Ragini - of course maa, Shona is your one and only granddaughter of yours, even if you would have not said, we were about to bring her to the Badi at the evening.

Shekhar/ Sharmishtha- thank you beta. (Both say's at a time).

Then only they all heard Sujata voice "Ragini, Laksh we should leave for home, we have to reach before Shona wakes up.

Ragini - ji chachi ji we are coming (She reply from her place in little loud voice so that they can hear her)

Ragini- maa, papa, now we are leaving we have to reach before Shona wakes up.

Shekhar and sharmishtha nodded their head in understanding way.

Then both the family bid bye to each other and left for their respective house. Gadodia family for Badi and Maheshwari family left for Maheshwari mansion.

PRECAP - one and only Princess of Maheshwari family

!! That's all for today !!

Three more chapters and the story will end.
Do vote and comments will try to update next chapter as soon as possible