Where's Swara??

Sanskar gulped down his saliva and says "because after bringing Swara back to the house we spent that night together ".

Sujata - What are you saying Sanskar? (She asked in unbelievable expression)

Sanskar - truth mom, Ragini and Laksh are telling lies, Shona is my only daughter chances are Swara got pregnant because of that night. (he says while feeling shame upon himself how she took advantage of Swara that night, when he clearly know that next day he is going to leave her)

Then Sanskar walk near Laksh and says "I know if such an atmosphere had not been created today, then both of you would never have let the truth come out that Shona is my daughter."

Laksh while gritting his teeth and speak "She is my daughter, dare you call her your daughter again".

Sanskar smile sadly and walk near Ragini and say's "Where is your sister Ragini? She took good revenge on me don't let me know about the existence of my own daughter. So much hatred had come within her, that she snatched the right of a father upon his own daughter and gave it to someone else. How can she be so stone hearted? gave her one month old daughter to both of you, why?? Just to hurt me, just to give me pain".

Laksh (angrily with loud tone) - She is my daughter, Shona is my daughter, stop calling her your daughter again and again.

Sanskar too angrily in equal loud tone "and calling Shona again and again your daughter not change the fact that I am her biological father".

Ragini (in a loud voice) - enough enough Sanskar, What did you say? you are the biological father of Shona? Swara hides from you about Shona to take revenge on you? She snatched your rights and gave it to us?? but for your kind information let me tell you all this is not done by my sister, you have done it yourself, you yourself are responsible for whatever is happening to you today. remember the day when Laksh and you had a huge fight at office and Laksh had broken all his relations with you, the very same day you got a call from Swara, did you get a call from Swara on that day or not??

Listening Ragini words Sanskar lost in the past

Flashback :

After huge verbal fight in the office and breaking his relationship with Sanskar, when Laksh left the office at that time Sanskar got a phone call from an unknown number, he picked the call.

Sanskar - Hello!

On the other side the person who called him, her eyes filled with happy tears after so many months hearing the voice of Sanskar and that person was none other than Swara.

Swara - h-hello hello it's me Swara, Sanskar.

Sanskar who listened Swara voice after three months his eyes got moist but suddenly reality hit him hard, he remembered all those things which Swara did with him, how she broke his promise, how she back stabbed and then their divorce. and then throwing her out of his life and then at last Laksh and his argument over Swara and how his brother breaking his relationship with him only because of Swara, his grip tighten around his cellphone and in a cold voice he ask.

Sanskar (in a cold voice) - How dare you call me, Swara?

Swara shivered listening his cold voice but somehow she again gain her courage and says

Swara - Sanskar I want to share a very important news with you.

Sanskar - Swara I don't want to talk to you, hang up the phone now.