21. More questions then answers

2885 Words

The unseen person's POV

    The little cat boy thing, had no clue what a Dragon even was. That's interesting.

    Well I guess he is not all Dragon. What did that young Vampire say he was? 60% human, 15% cat. That's funny. And 25% other? He said 25% supernatural, but that's not quite correct. Dragons are not supernatural. Dragons are very natural. Just as natural as humans at least. These Vampires on the other had, they are not natural at all. In my opinion, they all should be whipped out. They should have never been made in the first place. But that was not my doing or my problem ether. Right now, my problem is this little part Dragon.
============================================

Tiggger's POV

    "I no dragon. I have ears. And tail too. See, kitty tail." I pulled my tail around and showed them. I'm part cat, not dragon. They all weird. What's a Dragon anyway?

    "What is Dragon?" I asked and that got an odd response form everyone. But grandpa was the first to start telling me.

Morph.
    "Dragons were very powerful creatures. And like you, they could control the emotions of others. But that's just one thing they could do. And not all of them could do that. Most could fly using there huge wings. They were giants in comparison to all other creatures. Very strong and long lived too. There's a lot that we don't know about them. But as far as I know, they all died out a long time ago. How you came to be is a mystery to me."

    He started talking to the others about what he thought happened and how I came to be. I could have told them, but they never asked me. Grandma got up as I was trying to understand what a Dragon was. She went to one of her shelf's and grabbed a really big book. She took it to her seat and opened it. She was looking for something then stopped. I was watching her and she looked up at me. She crooked her finger at me silently calling me to her. I got off of grandpas lap and walked around the desk to her. She picked me up and put me on her lap.

    She pointed to the book and I looked at it. Is showed a picture of this huge animal with wings. "This is what a Dragon looks like. Not all of them look like this, but most. This is an adult Dragon. Drakes, or baby Dragons are a lot smaller. We don't know how they are born, but the stories say they hatch from eggs. They don't speak like us. They have there own language. But according to legend they were able to understand and speak to humans somehow."

    She kept talking about what they could do. How big they were. And how powerful they were. But I looked nothing like the Dragon in the picture. I didn't have wings. I wasn't that big. And I didn't look like an overgrown lizard ether. I couldn't be a Dragon. I couldn't even be part Dragon.

    I started to look around trying to understand what was going on. Everyone had stopped talking all at the same time. Everyone was looking at daddy for some reason. But daddy was looking somewhere else. He looked stiff. He looked like he was seeing something move across the room. Everyone looked where he was looking, but nobody saw anything. They looked back at him and they all were asking what was going on?

    That's when a book came off one of the shelf's daddy was looking at. But it didn't fall. It floated across the room and stopped right in front of me and grandma. Everyone was now looking at the book. It opened all on it's own and pages moved. Flip, flip, flip. It went until it stopped. It was a really cool magic trick and I was wondering who was doing it. But when I looked at everyone, they all looked like they were just as confused as I was.

    Then grandma looked at the pages the book opened to. I could tell she was reading it, but she didn't say a word. Then she called daddy over to us and told him to read it. He leaned over me and grandma and read it just like she did. When he was done reading it he was mad. He said some bad words and even punched the wall. Everyone except grandma was surprised at his actions. And grandma hugged me and told me to just ignore daddy for a moment. Then she started petting my head.