Synopsis + Sneak Peek

Vice-president of the JJ Group, Jeon Jungkook; and the one and only heiress of Manoban and Co. empire, Lalisa Manoban. They hold a grudge for reasons that have become quite different according to people, because what else people can do besides inventing rumors when galas grow boring and glasses roll around? But, what is sure is that it's awkward and uncomfortable when both are in the same room.

Stares are more like glares, sweet tones aren't part of the menu, and words are left unsaid, not allowing anyone but them to know what is going on.

What is going on? And why all I can hear are wedding bells?

Wedding bells!?

+++

"This can't be real," Lisa scoffed, the smile on her face was still cheerful, waiting for them all to say it was actually a joke.

But silence was the only answer she got in the room.

"Wait, you're not?" her smile dropped and with desperate eyes she looked at her ex, that man that swore hating her just last week. "Did you agree with this?!"

Jungkook nodded silently.

Very faithful to her character, the girl flopped on the closest chair and sighed, rubbing her forehead under her bangs. "Oh, gosh. This is a worldwide disgrace!"

Jungkook bit his tongue to not tell her that there were actual kids dying in Africa, but it wouldn't be Lisa if the minimum problem wasn't the biggest disgrace.

It was The Lisa's Show and everyone was just a side character after all.

Welcome welcome to this mess💕