Twenty Five

I love this one so much, but in an a very evil way lol I really hope you like it!!! btw THERE WONT BE SEX YET gosh just be a lil but more patient pls 😭 orrrr You can read killer queen because they will fuck and good in the next update 😼

okay, now let's get serious
put on your seatbelts tukkis
this one is a wild ride
I pulled out all my romance cards out and you better be ready to handle it🍿🍿

okay, now let's get seriousput on your seatbelts tukkisthis one is a wild rideI pulled out all my romance cards out and you better be ready to handle it🍿🍿

Okay, no, the cohabitation plans were over.

Lisa wanted to scream from the depths of her lungs when upon entering the service room, which was the only one available in the house while they finished renovating the rest, she found the closet open with Jungkook's clothes, his cologne and other products on one of the nightstands and his dog's damn bed at the foot of the double bed in the room. There wasn't even room for her things!

"This is literally a home invasion," she declared, trying to stay calm, and her nose brushed against Jungkook's clothes when she turned around. She took a step back, flustered by his presence, and glared at his stupid smirk, "Can you keep the distance?"

"Now you want distance?" He chuckled and leaned closer, sweet whispering turning into temptation over her lips. Heat rushed up to her cheeks. "That's so different from previous days, weeks, months..."

"Yes, that was before you acted like the wedding Grinch," she rummaged in her bag and pulled out her perfume, starting to spray it at him. "Back! Back I said!"

She had no other option, this was turning suffocating and she didn't even have Bogum at her side anymore since Jungkook kicked him out and, to maintain peace, he left. At least SOMEONE didn't want to keep stressing her out, while this SOMEONE was on a mission to cause wrinkles in her face and that was so sick of him.

He covered his face and thankfully backed away from the door, shaking away the small wet particles with his other hand. "Yah! Are you trying to get me blind?"

"No, since you're obsessed with me, suddenly that's not an option. I've never denied a fan a little look at my beauty," she smiled sweetly, holding back a giggle at seeing him trying not to sneeze. He disliked when she acted like a petty superstar and he for sure was hating the perfume in his face, the smell was going to linger for hours. "You're the first one who stalks me though. It's traumatising. Leave."

"My name is in the deeds," he shrugged but was smart enough not to approach her again, however his gaze had hardened and that gave Lisa hope. "Stop acting like a child. I won't leave."

Lisa scrunched her nose. "See? You hate that I act like a child too. Save yourself the displeasure and LEAVE!"

"No and, actually, it is cute when you act like this."

"Ugh!" She growled, balling her fists and shaking them exasperatedly. "Jungkook, don't put me in this position! I can't go back to my parents' house and we won't even fit here! The house is full of dust and construction workers, there's not even a place for us to sleep!"