Eleven

BUENOS DÍAS TUKKIS
im so in love with this chapter im smiling like an insane person, giving the joker rn

btw, i talked about a car crash last update and the way you all collectively agreed on putting lisa in it was so hilarious to me because... yall really wanting her in a car crash PLEASEMASALKA maybe we all are the drama

"Look who's here," Jungkook greeted her as soon as their paths crossed in the elevator of the private parking lot of Manoban's & Co

"Look who's here," Jungkook greeted her as soon as their paths crossed in the elevator of the private parking lot of Manoban's & Co. Chaeyoung gave him a smile that tightened when she saw Jimin as well.

"Hello," she crooned softly but cursed mentally, she should have arrived sooner or later or anytime but this. Anything would be better than getting into the same elevator as him.

Jimin was frowning at her face through the mirror, clearly, her silence in recent weeks, plus her refusals to their usual outings to eat plus ghosting were not particularly of his liking.

(a/n: this bitch is the biggest aquarius)

"Good to see you alive," he said, burying his hands in his pockets.

"I've been busy," she shrugged, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she pretended to check her makeup in the mirror behind him, avoiding his face at all costs.

"Too busy to reply to a text?"

"I haven't touched my phone at all these days."

"I see," Jimin nodded and glanced down at her hand, holding her phone. "It looks a bit touched though."

Sensing such an awkward situation in a small place, as well as feeding on it like a succubus because, at the end of the day, Jungkook was still as gossipy as when he was young, he showed a conciliatory smile. "Are you coming to see Lisa?"

"Yes, she sounded stressed like crazy this morning when I-"

"-called her?" Jimin finished for her, he was totally throwing it in her face.

A small fire illuminated Chaeyoung's usually tender eyes, that fire that always warned that something very ugly was going through her head but she wasn't going to say it.

"She is stressed," Jungkook nodded. "Actually, can you help me with something?"

"Sure."

"She's not busy now," Jimin chided back. Chaeyoung wanted to yell at him to calm down, it was 10 AM.

She had just needed time to recover and she had every damn right to isolate herself if she wanted to. He shouldn't take it so personally. Besides, why the hell did they care if he already had his little girlfriend hanging around distracting him?

She zeroed in on Jungkook. "What do you need?"

Jungkook rubbed his nose, looking suddenly uncomfortable. "I need you to help Lisa with something. I can't do it since I have a trip later, a business trip if we can call it that. You see..."