Twenty Two

last chapter was wild lmao I expected bad reactions but not THAT BAD
sorry for giggling but some people (we all know who) was so hilariously childish about it sjajaj

before proceeding with caution: BE RESPECTFUL and sensitive. a situation of sexual abuse will be briefly described and it is serious. i know you all are angry but try to be understanding and not a bitch

Everything was dark around him, it reeked of grass and sweet flowers that he hated

Everything was dark around him, it reeked of grass and sweet flowers that he hated. They caused him allergies. Not like his stuffy nose could smell much. The moon shone at a spot in front of him and the stars accompanied it but he felt very dark in that corner of a maze he used to know so well as a kid. Not even the moon wanted to look at him.

He had no idea how he had ended up there. One second he was leaving the hotel, lost in loud awful thoughts, scary ideas and blurry images, and the next he was lost in the garden. He could hear childish laughs from his memory, days of fun and joy when things weren't complicated, and then he could see glimpses of long silky black hair and a yellow dress in front of him. She was swaying her hips from side to side and he was following her, sipping from a bottle, wondering if she was really there.

"Lisa?" He had called out like many times before, when he had been as drunk as now.

No. He was going crazy.

She vanished into the darkness and he was alone again.

The wound was bleeding deeply, aching and burning. It was never going to heal. She was going to walk away from him like this again, it was inevitable. She couldn't bear his love, nor his devotion. She was a free spirit.

Despite that, he loved her.

He was as obsessed as always and it was horrible. He was going to be haunted forever by her. Now more than ever. She was his wife now and even though one part was satisfied, it was right that she was his, the other couldn't deal with it. That part knew he was going to give her his all, his scarred heart, his dark soul, and she would throw it.

He couldn't believe her promises, her love-gazing or her luring ways. But he was doing so... He wanted to... He shouldn't want her.

Bitterness was running through his veins just as sweet champagne was doing so. The taste was disgusting at this point but he hoped it would stop the thoughts and despair soon.

"Jungkook?" For two seconds he held his breath, thinking it was her. But disappointment was there when he turned around and found someone similar, with long blonde hair, round big eyes, bangs but... not his girl.

It was pathetic the way he had tried to replace her for so many years.

Everything in him was so pathetic and out of control.