Twenty One

🚔🚨🚨🚔🚨WEE WOO WEE WOO🚔🚨🚨🚔🚨

⚠️⚠️proceed with caution⚠️⚠️

The elevator felt eternal, those 2 silly minutes could have been 2 long hours of waiting

The elevator felt eternal, those 2 silly minutes could have been 2 long hours of waiting. Lisa kept her eyes fixed on the digital screen that marked each floor she ascended, counting them in her head.

3... 4... 5... 6... 7...

Gosh, she was so close.

Her stomach was a revolution of animals and insects, it was turning, twisting, and hurting. That little pain extended a little to her chest where her heart was racing for the love of her life.

In seconds, Lisa was finally going to be back with Jungkook.

She ran a hand through her hair, making sure the night's humidity hadn't frizzed it, and she also patted her cheeks, as if her palms could detect some trace of smudged makeup. She would have looked at the elevator mirror but she didn't want to take her eyes off the numbers.

8... 9... Ding!

The doors opened. It was time. It was finally time.

She desperately wanted to run away but she took a deep breath, placing her hand on her chest, fingers instantly fidgeting with her necklace.

"Take it easy, Lisa. Take it easy," she whispered to herself but ended up biting her lower lip and letting out a mini squeal.

She couldn't take it easy!

She was going to sleep with Jungkook! Make love! See the stars! Create a supernova!

It was going to be so good!

She jumped three times and breathed again., "Take it easy, girl!"

Gosh, she really couldn't take this easy.

But she could pretend quite well.

The doors began to close, and the waiting time was over, but Lisa pushed them back open and left.

She patted her dress again.

Take it easy, Lisa.

She tried to keep a calm pace through the hallway to the presidential suite, it wasn't the same as it was years ago (perhaps because of the trauma it would bring to both of them) but it was similar. 

A calm step, a serene step, a calm step, another step so soft that it could well be that of a snail... a dead one. She was a turtle, a very calm turtle....

Fuck it!

Lisa couldn't pretend anything! Holding her dress, she practically ran towards the door that marked the number: 237.

Okay, okay, she was there. Jungkook was on the other side waiting for her.

It was going to be the best night of her life.