Eighteen

WAIT WAIT BEFORE OF EVERYTHING
y'all bitches can't read

THIS IS CHAPTER 16 OF CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS!! he did say it was a promise ring!!! HE NEVER THOUGHT OF PROPOSING RIGHT THERE!!

now you can read🫡

7 years ago Kim Taehyung was an asshole

7 years later, he still was one. However, he was a better person on his own terms. Thanks to her.

He grimaced (just like you). That was so corny.

At his young 21 years, Taehyung had been very angry at the world, from the horrible humid summer weather of Seoul to every damn person living around him. His mother was drowning herself in alcohol much more than usual after the divorce, meanwhile, his father had already started showing off his lover whom he planned to marry. She was a disgusting money piranha who was a year older than Irene, his older sister, who had also been devastated and he had had to take care of her instead of the other way around. It had been very easy to hate anyone who stood in his way, Lalisa Manoban for example.

They had gone on a date once, now he couldn't even remember a second of that event. He could remember that it had been nice though. So nice that it had raised hopes of a possible relationship that had made all the sense in the world to him. Lisa was everyone's most desired object, and he was sought after by every heiress around; the two could have been a power couple. But Lisa's appeal wasn't just in her social position, no. In addition to her charm, she had that huge smile and that look that made you feel like the biggest winner of the Olympic games, everything that came out of your mouth seemed to be made of gold. For him, that nice reaction had been a caress to his battered heart that was used to being ignored by everyone at home. Like a fool, he had gotten his hopes up. But in the end, she stopped responding to his messages, she stopped greeting him, and she started acting like she didn't know him, like he didn't even exist. And then, he started seeing her going on dates with other guys.

The always-nice Thai princess had turned out to be a cold and fake bitch.

He should have realised it sooner because she was Jennie Kim's best friend. Another selfish bitch. They had both gotten along great in bed the previous summer, connecting in a dark and depressing way that at the same time burned the sheets like fire; That didn't mean that she was bad, as bad as him.