Six

hello hello besties
this one is short again and a bit lazy, written on my phone again because your girl ran away from home to the river again lol

anyways none of them can catch a break😭 the devil works hard but I work harder

BTW!!! im a bit busy rn so I'll keep replying to your comments later, but I did read all of them and I'm extremely grateful as always💕 wait for me

The phone…

The phone was ringing…

The phone…

Mmmmmm, too early.

"WOOF WOOF!"

THE PHONE!

THE DOG!

MONDAY!

Jungkook jerked awake and lost his balance, his home office chair slid back, his ass dragging to the edge and his feet barely providing balance on the desk. Although he fought for his life trying to avoid his disastrous fate, folding his legs, pressing his elbows down, he still ended up on his back on the ground, whimpering, with his dog licking his face.

He had the slightest feeling that his life was going to turn into this… pain and disaster.

"Shi-Bam! Bam, stop!" he complained, wrinkling his nose, and shoving the huge dog back. "Sit!"

The brown Doberman made small grunts of happiness but obeyed, his pale golden eyes looked at him expectantly for a treat for being the best boy in the world.

"Give me a second, okay?" Jungkook grunted and knelt down, tapping on the desk for his noisy phone as the dog started to sniff around, thin long tail up like an antenna.

His head ached like hell and the damn noise was going to kill him.

He didn't even look at who was calling, he answered and forced himself to his feet to fix his life after a weekend of drinking bottle after bottle of beer.

"Hello," he mumbled tiredly, pressing his eyes because they felt like they were going to explode.

"Good morning, my love."

Jungkook yawned deeply and frowned when he found out he had crumpled an important piece of paper with his feet on the table. Minnie would have to redo it though it wasn't her fault and the girl was going to be mad about it. Maybe some delicious coffee would keep her from scowling at him in a few hours.