Twenty Four

(a/n: sorry if you find some crazy grammar mistakes my english isn't englishing well today)

"What?" She spat.

Chills ran through her body as she watched his eyes light up with galloping, worrying determination.

"It's that," he stated. "I want you."

He was crazy.

"No," she shook her head.

"Yes," he nodded, taking a step towards her.

Lisa took a step back. "No!" She wanted to pull her hair out, what was he talking about? "You don't want me."

Jungkook stepped forward again and her knees touched the bed as she stepped back, stopping her and making her look up, to his eyes that were altering her poor heart. "I do, Lisa. I've always wanted you."

Wha-what?!

He was lying because if he wanted her, he wouldn't have done everything he did to her.

"What are you saying?!"

His smile softened and he tucked a loose strand behind her ear. She froze, and even her lungs stopped working. What was he doing?! Why was he touching her? Why was he doing this to her?

"Since the moment you left, I wanted you back. Even after all I went through I still wanted you back. If you...," his chest puffed out with a deep breath, as if admitting what was next was difficult for him. "If you had come back then, I would have taken you back. I would have been so fucking happy, Lisa," he sighed, almost longingly. "But you didn't and I got angry. It was because I didn't have you and I had to see you with other men, other friends, another someone that wasn't me. It was driving me insane. I kept thinking about you day and night, evenings and mornings. I could never forget you no matter how much I tried because I wanted you so much," his voice sounded like a moan, and his breath caressed her face. She couldn't believe everything she was hearing. "I even brought you back here because I wanted you, Lisa. I made ten thousand excuses to you, everyone and myself but the truth is that I accepted to marry you and I married you because I wanted to do it. I wanted to have you for once."

Lisa felt like she was drowning in emotions. Relief, satisfaction, adoration, fear, anxiety, everything was mixing in her stomach as if it were a witch's cauldron about to explode.

He sounded honest. Jesus. If she missed that loving boy she had met 7 years ago, she now had him back in a man she couldn't trust.

That was the truth about it now. She couldn't trust him. She couldn't forget everything either.

After hearing those beautiful words, he couldn't expect her to forget the insults to her work and store, his contempt and his mockery, his constant way of making her feel an annoyance, or all those times he had shown needing to be away from her to feel better.