Eight

HELLO HELLOOOOO
sorry for going missing, i had my annual summer existential crisis and couldn't focus on anything. guys for real it's so annoying to grow up and have responsibilities piling up and be stressed about doing them but then not do anything and be stressed about doing nothing. BUT im bringing a long chap and i hope you like it :)
i finally managed to write it hehe

btw, as i always say: more liskooka than yesterday, less than tomorrow.

Jimin Hyung

GM
i need Lisa's number

Ask her?

I'd love to, Hyung
i was on that mission since my assistant is an annoying smartass
but i cant find her
she wasnt home
she's not here at her store
she's not at Noona's place
im starting to believe she ran away again and i have a few murder thoughts

That cant be
She wouldn't do that
Not with her father in that position

THATS WHAT I PLANNED
BUT APPARENTLY SHES AS UNPREDICTABLE AND SELFISH AS EVER

Calm down

DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN

Yes right sorry
Bad habit
This is her number
And talk nicely to her
If she's leaving you scolding her won't do anything

i'll try
fuck i really should have put her on a leash and tie her up to my leg

Are you sure you dislike her?

FUCK OFF

Jungkook got into his car slamming the door while saving Lisa's number in his phone as "selfish dumbass".

(a/n: lisa's way better with the nicknames)

He was furious and an overwhelming feeling was climbing up his throat, squeezing it. His heart was running a race of terror and perhaps it was because he had gone downstairs instead of taking the elevator, too impatient to wait for it, never mind that slight tug on his ankle that always showed up. But he needed to release that unpleasant energy that tensed every muscle in his body and put them on alert.

It had all started about an hour before.

He was supposed to pick up Lisa at her house to go have lunch with his parents, but the maid who opened the door told him that no one was home and that Miss Lisa had left earlier with a suitcase. Jungkook felt a horrible feeling in his stomach that he attributed to not having breakfast after the gym.

He told himself that perhaps she was in the centre, the previous week security had warned him that Miss Manoban had spent Sunday morning there to check how the store was turning out. Maybe she was there again.