Four

I'm back?? this fast???
id be worried if i were you

I'm back?? this fast???id be worried if i were you

Lisa was such a good driver when she was mad. When she parked perfectly parallel at the Kim Group hospital underground parking, she leaned back on the seat of her car and said "Woah, good job, Lisa!".

However, the small happy moment wasn't going to distract her.

At this point, the only thing capable of distracting her was a glass of wine and 3 pills of clonazepam.

There was just only way for Jungkook to substitute for her father and it was by getting on his good side. If Jungkook got on her father's good side that meant her father allow him to do that, which meant... BETRAYAL.

She couldn't believe it! Jungkook and her father?! Together??

How could they be able to do something like that to her? In her own company! Probably in her own house!!

They had laughed at her in the face all these years!

God! HER EX AND HER FATHER?!

It was like being part of the Kardashians! And for all the wrong reasons.

She got out of her car and hurried toward the elevator, but she stopped short when a man, who had also just arrived, stepped out from the side of his car and their gazes met.

"Lisa! Good morning!" Jimin was too happy to see her

Lisa narrowed her eyes, what was he doing there? "Good morning, Jimin-ssi."

"Coming to see your father?"

She arched a brow. "Yes, are you coming to see him too?"

"Y-yes!" He said, walking to her side.

"Doing business for your boss, I suppose."

Jimin laughed awkwardly, rubbing his nose. "Yes, we can say so."

"Might I ask his name?" She smiled at him, frankly like a psycho, and stepped into the elevator. He did too, clearing his throat.

If he ended up getting attacked by an expensive glitter manicure, it would be his own fault for locking himself in a metal box with the crazy cat.

"It's Jungkook," he admitted at least, which granted him a few points because if he dared to lie to her again she was capable of dying right there and traumatise him forever. "When I got back from America, he was starting to work and needed help so I was there for him just as he was for me many years before. He was the only one giving me a job here since my father got sure to get me out of business in all ways possible," Lisa gritted her teeth, one eye twitching a bit, she didn't need to hear how Jungkook saved his life, rescued a puppy and helped a grandmother to cross the street now. Jesuskook had stolen her father and that was all she cared about. "He's been working hard and evolving corporately a lot these last few years."