One

i'll add the rest of the parts later when wattpad works well again and I get time bc I'm on a family trip out of nowhere??? lol enjoy this first chapter of the present meanwhile:)

it's short, more like an introduction so you see what's going on with them after so long

It is so curious how a wedding from 7 years ago can traumatise you forever to the point attending one causes you that thrilling anxiety feeling very related to nausea, panic and the desire to jump off a window and fall dramatically on a car and th...

It is so curious how a wedding from 7 years ago can traumatise you forever to the point attending one causes you that thrilling anxiety feeling very related to nausea, panic and the desire to jump off a window and fall dramatically on a car and then become an icon... 

Because it's the wedding's fault and not the 10 (or more but who's counting) mistakes you made in one night that ruined the best thing that ever happened in your life.

Fuck weddings.

Lalisa Manoban hated weddings so much.

"Is that wedding tomorrow?"

Lisa huffed, glaring at her father who was resting in his hospital bed. "I come here with the best energy to support you, with crystals, mindfulness, mercury in the right place, and you just ruin it."

Marco Manoban glanced at the Pyrite crystal she forced him to hold for dear life. "What is this little robot, or rock, supposed to do?"

"Heal you, but it won't do anything if you keep that attitude. Open your mind!" She basically ordered him and he pressed his lips closed under his moustache, holding back a chuckle. Lisa saw him anyway and dropped her arms dramatically, she knew crystals and good energy couldn't cure things like this but she was a true believer that good energies and attitude could make any situation better, so she was trying and this old man was laughing at her!

How dare he?!

But at least he was laughing and it filled her body with a warm breeze of calmness. Finding her father looking so thin, totally different from the tall strong man that she just saw last Christmas, was such a punch in the face that that small flow of amusement in his face meant everything to her.

Maybe he considered her little things stupid but she was making him laugh and that was enough for her.

"I will keep this little robot for you, okay?" He conceded as usual, always ready to follow whatever game she offered to him.

Lisa smiled fondly, while finishing ordering all the books he made her bring from home. The hospital suite was luckily immense enough to bear all the things Marco made people put here, from a desk with his whole computer settings, to tons of paperwork, books and folders.

He tricked her into thinking he wanted just his Sherlock Holmes saga collection from home, to read during his first free time after years of working intensely. She fell into the trap of adding a few accounting books and a few reports he requested too, but now she was noticing the man lied, her father wasn't much different from all men. His main plan was to work and he knew she wasn't fond of the idea but little silly Lisa would bring reports if he asked for Sherlock too.