Also Nineteen

it's not chapter 20 because chapter 20 is the wedding so i decided to make the previous chapter longer BECAUSE I HAD SOMETHING TO SHOW OKAY? dlkaskls hope you like it!!!

The wedding rehearsal had turned out to be much more exhausting than Jungkook had expected, probably because it had lasted 2 hours longer than stipulated. Apparently, Lisa had to make the perfect walk or she was going to die trying.

She was blaming him for this because he hadn't yet decided on the song for the moment and every time she walked up the aisle she was glaring at him, about to set him on fire with her eyes.

The first two times had been funny, but by the eighth time, Jungkook was wishing for the sudden creation of something that would make her teleport in front of him and save him all of this.

At least he wasn't the only tired grumpy person; The bridesmaids and groomsmen also wanted to go home, the flower girls and the rest had even already done so. The one who worried him the most was Marco.

Fortunately, as Lisa had predicted the other night, Marco had not been disappointed in losing the deal with Xiaomi. He had even called them arrogant sons of bitches and told Jungkook to never, ever agree to talk to any of his representatives. The young man had been stunned but his heart had lightened in his chest, glad that even though he had failed Marco, he had not looked at him with that familiar contemptuous disappointment that had been on his father's face the last 7 years. Lisa was right, but Jungkook wasn't going to think too much about that, less tell her. Gosh, as if she needed that.

Therefore, now he was calm but worried about his health.

His superior had demanded his doctor to let him leave the hospital for the event and no one at the hospital had dared to say no. With the company of 3 nurses, he was there with them and he was clearly tired but he was so excited playing along with Lisa that no one had suggested that he go lie down. Only Lisa, and that's how they ended up arguing. Marco had told her in the end that if she kept sending him to bed, he wasn't going to return to the damn wedding and she was going to be taken to the altar by Mr Jeon. Lisa had shut up then.

And Jungkook too.

"Please tell me this is the last one," he begged her when Lisa came to his side at the altar. Everyone around her looked at her with puppy eyes, expecting the same thing.

He hadn't seen any of the flaws that she had seen in herself. He had not seen her high heel sink into the grass, nor the supposed lack of rhythm in her walk, nor that she apparently had one leg longer than the other, nor that she had stepped on her skirt while crossing the bridge, or anything. At this point, he was sure that she was just crazy, but he had kept quiet because first, a man must choose his battles, and second, he had noticed that even she herself was getting frustrated. Lisa wasn't trying to upset anyone, she really wanted to do it right. This was much more important to her than he thought.