Chapter- 3 Interventions

🍮🐓

Kuroo sat at the corner of the room out of sight as Kenma clicked on all of his ring lights, flipped around his logos, and booted up his numerous monitors.

"Kenma, are you sure about this?"

Kenma nodded his head as he got settled into his gaming chair. "I'm sure. Why? Are you worried about something?"

Kuroo helped Kenma get all snuggly since he knew he got cold when he streamed. As he fluffed his boyfriend's mountain of blankets he said, "I'm actually not worried at all. I'm just surprised."

"Oh?" Kenma made fish lips, and Kuroo happily kissed him in a long slow kiss.

Kenma bit Kuroo's bottom lip making him shiver in delight. "Shit kitten, you sure you gotta stream right now? There is something I'd much rather do."

Kenma eyed the tent Kuroo was beginning to pitch in his pants. He ran his fingers across the hard flesh before he giggled, "yeah, I had to skip last night because of the dinner, so I need to do extra today."

"Fine," Kuroo grumbled. "I'm going to go jerk off."

"Wait. What were you surprised about?"

Kuroo had to think about it for a second because his mind was absolutely rolling in the gutters. After putting a pause to the image of him fucking Kenma on his desk (again), he smirked, "I'm surprised you're being so adamant about this. You like the pocket rocket, don't you?"

Kenma shrugged and nervously touched the tips of his fingers together. "I don't know. I don't dislike him...which is a lot for me since I'm neutral on most people."

"Damn Kenma, you're basically in love with the guy." Kuroo leaned down so that he was right in Kenma's ear as he said darkly, "you're making me jealous kitten."

Kenma put both of his hands on Kuroo's face and shoved him away which just made the bigger male laugh brightly. "Go away! I have to stream for hours, and I'm going to be horny."

"Don't worry, on your next bathroom break I'll blow you in the bathroom," Kuroo promised with a wink before disappearing out of the room.

Kenma cursed his soul to at least the fourth ring of hell before he slipped on his headset. He took a deep steadying breath as he turned on his stream. His chat instantly became flooded with thousands of cat stickers, bundled-up cartoon Kenma's, and his all-time favorite was the roosters since they reminded him of Kuroo.

In his flat mellow voice he said, "Hey guys before we get started, I have a mission for you all. Do you accept the quest?"

🐚

Maeko Terashita swiveled around in her chair to gape at her client. "I'm sorry, I think my nonexistent hearing aids died. What did you just say?"

Osamu Miya was doubled over and practically crawling into her office. He was laughing much too hard to breathe let alone speak.

Maeko rushed to get him a cup of water. "Holy cow, drink this!!"

She had never seen the stoic Miya twin so much as chuckle, and now she was not sure she liked how hard he was laughing..at something?

"T-thank ya, but I," Osamu tipped his head back and went on another round of laughter.

"Okay, you're annoying me. Can you at least tell me what's funny so then I can see if it's this hilarious?"

Osamu drank down some of the water before he was able to wipe the tears away from his eyes. Once he was at a dull snicker once more, he asked, "Terashita, how long have you been here today?"