Chapter- 17 Panties

🌊🐚

Hoshiumi smirked as Maeko stumbled into him. "You good baby?"

Makeo turned her flushed face up to his, and he noticed how her cheeks were extra pink when she smiled at him. "I'm amazing," she cooed sweetly.

Hoshiumi tucked a fire red curl behind her ear. He was glad they were relaxing together in one of the quieter living rooms, for he was able to be his naturally loving self since no one else was around. He dragged a finger down her cheek and murmured, "are you drunk?"

"Drunk?" Maeko tapped his chin as she pondered goofily. "Absolutely not!"

He snorted with an eye roll. "I think you meant 'absolutely'."

"My voice is not that deep!" Maeko spun around in his arms and placed her hand that wasn't holding the solo cup on his taunt abdomen. "Say it again but in my voice."

"My balls dropped years ago, so I don't think I can get my voice that high any more."

Maeko bit her bottom lip and crooked her finger at him to bend down. Hoshiumi didn't trust that smile one bit, but he leaned down so that her lips could skim the shell of his ear as she whispered, "if you do it, I'll let put my panties in your pocket."

Hoshiumi's eyes bugged out of his face as he stared down at her innocent expression. "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely!" she giggled tipsily.

Hoshiumi was not exactly a silly person, but in the name of pussy he would behave as any red-blooded straight man would- He cleared his throat, and in a painfully high bird whistle voice he chirped, "I'm like totally drunk!"

"OH MY GOSH!" Maeko's mouth fell wide open. "That was even better than I expected!!!!"

His entire face turned blood red with embarrassment, so he held out his hand and glared at her crying laughing face. "Panties. NOW."

"I wished I had recorded that!"

"I fucking don't. Now give your panties!"

Maeko wiggled her brows at him in a very unattractive silly fashion, but he loved that she followed up her foolishness by purring, "come here."

She set down her solocup on the fire place's mantle and gently pulled on Hoshiumi's shirt so that they were a bit more in the shadows of the room. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm paying up. Now stand there and look cute like you always do!"

Hoshiumi's brows skyrocketed when she grabbed ahold of his pants waistband to steady herself. The tips of her fingers were touching the head of his cock that he had strategically tucked in his waistband so that his raging erection Maeko constantly caused by simply being herself wasn't visible.

Maeko leaned over and picked up her skirt to give him a quick peak at her bright blue panties before she slid them down one leg.

"Fuck Mae, I thought we'd at least go into a bathroom or something." Hoshiumi looked around to make sure no one was looking to see his girl strip out of her thong.

"That would have taken too long, besides," Maeko pressed her perky tits against his sternum, and he felt her put her hand into his pocket, "I know it's going to drive you insane to know that beneath this skirt my pussy is completely bare."

Hoshiumi crowded her against the wall, and she insticnutally parted her legs for him to place his knee between her own. Hoshiumi shot back the rest of his vodka before placing his cup to the side. Once both of his hands were available, he ran his rough palms across her angelically smooth legs.