Chapter- 14 Morning🍋

🌊🐚

After a quick shower and water break, Hoshiumi carried Maeko back to bed. They had been permitted so few nights of sleeping in the same bed when they were teens, so he couldn't clearly remember what it was like to sleep beside Maeko. All too soon though he found himself frowning at her sprawled-out form. She was still gloriously naked and fast asleep on her stomach, and he was enjoying the sight of her in his dark blue bed.

However, he wanted her to cuddle him damn it!

Hoshiumi wrapped both arms and both legs around Maeko's sleeping form until he was wound around her like a vine. He continued to delve deeper into her body until his face was directly between her breasts and his entire body between her legs. Only once he had every inch of her skin on him was he happy. Hoshiumi did a little wiggle to get even more comfortable before finally falling asleep.

🌊🐚

All too soon, morning light flooded into Hoshiumi's eyeballs as his blaring alarms screeched through the silent early hours.

On pure instinct, he reached over to slap the shit out of his phone to silence his alarms, but he forgot one very key fact:

He was still wrapped around Maeko.

"SHEEIT!" she cursed with a girly scream of panic as she was woken up by Hoshiumi's rolling body.

Hoshiumi instinctually froze after hearing the panic in his girl's voice. Maeko's eyes were wide open with fright as he stilled beneath her. "K-Kou, what's going on?" she asked in concern. "Why'd you wake me up so suddenly?!"

To be honest this was the part where he was supposed to apologize and tenderly put her back in bed. Then if he had literally any common sense in the kitchen, he could make her pancakes in bed, and it'd be picture-perfect. Hallmark would definitely give him an endorsement deal and everything.

However that is not what Kourai Hoshiumi did, for he was distracted.

By boobs.

Due to being startled awake, Maeko's breasts were moving rapidly thanks to her panicked chest rising and falling, and his intense eyes watched every inch of her bouncing tits like the ravished man he was. Maeko followed Hoshiumi's line of sight and squealed for a second time that morning.

She quickly covered her breasts and tried to roll off of him.

"HEY! FUCK NO! Get back here," Hoshiumi cursed as he broke out of his spell of wonder now that Maeko's hot pussy wasn't straddling his chiseled abs.

"NO!" she giggled while trying to dive off the bed. The magic of last night's sensuality was gone, and the realities of the day were trying to penetrate her lusty mind.

Maeko had made decent progress at getting off the bed, but Hoshiumi was about 80% faster and stronger than her due to her habit of considering a walk into Starbucks as cardio. So realistically her efforts were in vain. However, Hoshiumi didn't mind her fighting him because, "keep wiggling baby...yeah just like that."

He had her pinned on her stomach thanks to the big hand wrapped around the back of her neck. His legs were on either side of hers which gave him the perfect opportunity to ride the seam of Makeo's tight ass.

"Kou! Get off me!"

"Aww don't lie to yourself baby. I know you don't mean that."

"Yes, I do! OFF!"

Hoshiumi reached behind him and two of his fingers slid into her sex. "Fucking lying bitch," he laughed darkly as he felt her pussy flutter at the vulgar words. He pulled out his cum coated fingers. "How long have you been wet for me baby?"

First Loves🍋 (Kourai Hoshiumi x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें