Georgia Headcannon

TW: Nudity, maybe sexual assault

Context: This is after the Civil War and Georgia is living with the other southern states in a camp away from the northern states. At this time, all the other states think Georgia is a male because Georgia acts like a boy and dresses like a boy. However, Georgia is a girl and the reason she is pretending to be a boy is because when she was conceived, England wanted a boy to be able to protect South Carolina from Spanish Florida. So when England found out Georgia was a girl, he was disappointed which led Georgia to pretend she was a boy. Even after Florida joined the US, Georgia still pretended to be a boy because she was afraid of how the other states would act. But, by the time the Civil War ended, Georgia began to mature into a women physically which made it harder to keep her male appearance (btw the states look like teenagers/puberty age except for Texas and Florida who still look like kids)

    "Ahhhh" I sighed to myself as my corset fell to the ground. I had fashioned a corset into a binder to hide my growing chest. I don't know how long I can keep this up. My hair's grown out and my voice has gotten higher than the other boys. Maybe I should just go out and say it. Nah it's too dangerous. Well, time to get some water for dinner. Should I wear my binder? Nah, it's okay nobody will see me and it will only be a short journey to the well. I put on my clothes then exited my cabin and picked up some buckets to get some water from the well nearby. But before I got to the well I was stopped by a drunken chaos child.
    "Hey Georgia~" Florida said with clear drunkenness in his voice
    "Do you wanna drink with me and the other guys"
    "No, sorry, I have to get some water for dinner"
    Florida launched himself against my chest. "Oh, come on, it will brighten the spirit" he begged.
    I was taken aback by his sudden action since I was vulnerable without my binder.
    "Woah, you chest feels lumpy~" Florida said after laying on me for a bit
    "Florida, get off of m-"
    "Hey, what're you guys doin over there! Come join us!" Mississippi yelled from a far.
I began to panic. Having Florida semi-aware that I'm a girl is alright but if the rest of the states find out then I might be dead meat.
    "Sorry, I have to get water for dinner" I shouted back.
But instead of leaving me alone they ran up to us.
    "Hey Florida, let him go and have another drink with us." Alabama said as he tried to pull Florida away from me. However he didn't budge and just kept gripping onto my shirt.
    "No, I like it here. It's weird" Florida grumbled
    More pulling and tugging ensued mixed in with laughs, cries, and shouts. I focused on getting Florida off of me but when I finally did I realized he took my shirt with him. Then, I quickly realized more and more of my clothes were getting ripped off in the drunken crowd until all my clothes were gone. I screamed and quickly covered my chest and my private parts with my hands and arms but not before the crowd had a good look at my exposed body. The crowd quickly went silent and my eyes were firmly pressed close. Of course, Florida being an idiot has ruined my peaceful life. I felt a warm coat wrap around me and I used it to cover myself up. I only saw that South Carolina had given me his coat before I took the opportunity to run back to my cabin. I locked the door before collapsing onto the ground in tears. Did they really realize that I'm a girl? What am I gonna do now? Will they think I'm gay? Is my life ruined? I didn't know what to think or what to do. I layed on the cold wooden floors until the sun had fully set which left my candle as my only source of light.

    Knock, knock, I stood up from my curled up position with the coat still being my only form of cover. I cracked open the door to see a box, Alabama, Mississippi, and Florida standing there.
    Alabama broke the silence and softly said, "Sorry about the incident earlier today."
    "Uh yeah, so we thought you might need this," Mississippi added as he gave me the box.
    I opened it to find a bunch of ladies clothes and garments.
    "'Em, thanks" I replied
    "If you need any help placing things on, me and the other girls and able to help" Tennessee shouted from behind the boys.
    I nodded then closed the door.
    I have never dressed like a woman before, maybe only when I was a baby. I looked through the box and found a nice pink dress, stockings, and a whole lot of other stuff. Everything was new and different. I attempted to put all the clothes on but eventually I gave up. I poked my head out of my cabin and whispered, "Tennessee I need your help getting changed."
    "Do you at least have your chemise on?" She replied
    "Yes"
    "Ok, coming"
    Tennessee, Kentucky, and the other girls came to my aid. They taught me how to dress and tie all the components of my outfit.
    "What do you think?" Kentucky asked me
    I saw my reflection on the window and to my surprise I felt beautiful. The pink dress complimented my completion and the skirt was so flowy and fun. I thanked the ladies for helping me and wished them a good night.

Next day

    "Alabama, where's Georgia" Gov demanded
    "Uh, she's still in her cabin" he responded
    "She? Do you mean he?"
    "Uh, yeah, yeah, that's what I meant"
    Gov had just gotten back from retrieving the final confederate states from the west. He walked to my cabin to retrieve me.
    He knocked on my door while he yelled, "Georgia, come out." Eventually, he got annoyed and opened up the door to find me dressed in ladies clothing.
    "What are you doing? Why are you dressed like a woman?"
    "Well, it's because the truth is that I am a woman."
    "What! This can't be true. You're lying! I've been with you ever since you were born!" Gov yelled at me full of shock.
    "Have you been with me since I was born." I questioned to him
    He gasped then quickly covered his mouth when the realization that I came before him and that it is possible that I am a woman sank in.
    "No, this can't be true."
    "Uh, well what do you want to do? Test me?"
    "Hmmm..."
    His finger flew up as he came up with an idea.
    "Georgia, I want you to go back into the cabin and strip completely naked."
    "You're not gonna come and look at me-"
    "Of course not, you'll see. Now go"
    I closed the door behind me and started to take off my clothes. Gov called Texas over to his side.
    "Ok Texas, I need you to do me a big favor and go through that door and tell me what you see. Can you do that?"
    "Mhm" Texas smiled back innocently.
    Texas went through the door to find me completely naked in front of him. He gave me a blank stare for a few seconds before running out to Gov shouting,
    "HE HAS NO DICK! HE HAS NO BALLS!"
    I could see him covering his face with his hand and losing his shit over his first encounter with a naked woman.
    "Ok, I believe that you are a woman," Gov said quietly from outside.

    "And so that's how everyone found out I was a woman."
    "Oh, so it's all my fault" Florida says
    "Yeah, pretty much"
    "Yay"
    Gov walks into the kitchen while noticing Florida is fully engaged.
    "Is something going on here?" Gov questions
    "Oh, Georgia was just telling me how you got Texas to see Georgia naked body" Florida smiles in return.
    "What?"
    Texas then bursts in from the other room and says with fear in his voice, "Oh, don't remind me."
    "Ya know that was actually kinda fucked up dad" I say to Gov.
    "Oh gee, I guess you can add that to the list of fuck ups I have done as a father"
    "Bro it's not a list, it's a whole mountain range by now" Florida grinned.

    "Oh gee, I guess you can add that to the list of fuck ups I have done as a father"    "Bro it's not a list, it's a whole mountain range by now" Florida grinned

Picture of Georgia wearing the dress