Colonial Headcannons

Virginia and Pennsylvania were Gov's gay dads

Virginia would teach Gov how to fight and somewhat how to lead but usually Virginia was busy fighting for independence against Britain. In addition, Virginia taught Gov a lot about farming and slavery. Virginia was more of the tough dad encouraging Gov to be more masculine and strong.

Pennsylvania taught Gov how to communicate with all the states and helped him acclimate to the world and build his personality. Pennsylvania was softer than Virginia and confronted Gov whenever he was scared or unsure.

Pennsylvania got frightened easily and was especially concerned for Gov.

Pennsylvania is mommy and Virginia is daddy

NY (a girl in this headcannon) was originally supposed to take care of Gov but she didn't really care for taking care of him in fact disliked kids so she gave Gov to Pennsylvania for a while. She was expected to take care of Gov because she was a woman in the 1700s.

Whenever Pennsylvania or Virginia were busy, Maryland (is a girl also) would take care of Gov. She didn't mind taking care of Gov and that's why in today's day the area of DC used to be part of Maryland.

Gov would call Virginia and Pennsylvania, dad, and they hated it and tired to correct him for a while but then eventually gave up.

Virginia and Pennsylvania would fight all the time over Gov or other things like an old married couple.

Virginia and Pennsylvania would make up a lot

Massachusetts was like the Florida of the 1700s but with some aggressive teenager added in

Rhode Island and Massachusetts liked to bully the British and were and chaotic duo together.

The colonies/states were very religious at this time so they would go around screaming that random things were the devil

Pennsylvania knew how to speak French

Virginia would do the fighting, Pennsylvania would do the diplomacy, and New York would do the taxes

All the colonies had their individual things like their own specific mug, table they ate at, and toilet lmao

Gov didn't give a fuck. He would just do whatever all the states told him to do.