Introduction

Hi,My name is Hanna Stradlin.
Better known for being Izzy Stradlin's sister.
Of course I don't like talking about it but I can sing.Singing and writing songs are the only things I can do properly in my life.I mean I always get in trouble. I'm a real troublemaker and also a heartbreaker (that's how my friends call me)But my brother is more popular in Indiana because he has a band with his Friend Axl called Hollywood roses.( who doesn't like rockers that are hot,Talanted and did I already say hot?)
Izzy is one year older than me and we are pretty close.I'm only 18.We always hang out together. Also I hang out with him because of his flawless friend.
Yes Yes Mr.William Axl Rose.
I know that boy since I was 10.

But anywayes me and Axl have some feelings for each other but it's all complicated.We don't speak about that kind of things because we don't want to ruin our friendship.We never told each other about how we feel but I think everyone know about it already.

However,One day things got very difficult between Izzy and our parents.He just packed his things,went out of the house and never came Back home again.
The thing is that my parents don't want Izzy to be in that band cuz they think it effects on his attitude.
Axl also left his "home" where he always got bullyed and yelled at.

Izzy and Axl decided to move on together.It was the best decision they have ever made.They feel very well for living by themselves.

Of course I miss Izzy very much but I'm just happy that he is happy.Sometimes I wish I could pack my things and move out from my parents house but I can't do it because I have no job and I can't pay for my living yet.

My parents are veeeery annoying.They always get on my nerves and always try to control me.Of Course I love them and so on but times to times I just want to kill them for trying to take me under control.I mean I'm 18 and I can do whatever I want and whenever I want.

Last week my dad got crazy because I came home late.And by saying late I mean at 5 in the morning... Annnnnd I was kinda drunk but anyways.I can do whatever I want cuz I'm old enough to control my life on my own.