I Dare You

"Duff truth or dare" Slash asked
"Easy,Dare" he answered.
"Go open the door,yell my dick is small and come back" Slash said laughing.
"It's not true tho" Duff answered getting up.

He did as he was told and when he came back and throw himself on the floor we couldn't hold our laughter and bursted out.
"Haha very funny" Duff said annoyed
"Axl truth or dare" Duff's question made us all stop laughing. Axl thought very long about the question doubting the answer.
"Dare?" He finally answered not very sure.
"Kiss someone who you adore the most in this room" Duff said and looked at me.
"Easy" Axl said getting up from the floor.He went to the the mirror which was hanging on the wall of the living room and started kissing it.
We all lost it and started LOLing as laude as it was possible.only Duff was not satisfied from what Axl did.
Axl got back and set down.
"Izzy man,truth or dare"
"Truth" Izzy said smiling.
"Do you love me?" Axl asked making a sad puppy face which caused me to smile.
"Oh Axl I love you very muchh!!!" Izzy answered jumping on Axl and hugging him. Everyone started laughing because Axl made a disgussed face and pulled away from Izzy.
"Stop,Stop I got it" he said pushing Izzy away.
Izzy got back to the position he was before and looked at me.
"Hanna,my little pony truth or dare?" He said smirking.
I thought about the answer for a moment because I didn't want to get embareesed.
"Ugh,Dare" I finally spoke
"You have to sing at The Pub tonight" Izzy said with an evil smile on his face
"What? Noooo! Not happening" I said shocked.
"Yo you have to, if you won't we will shave your head" Slash said with a bitchy voice.
"Well Fine!!" I answered rolling my eyes.

The game continued till we realized it was already 10 pm and we had to go to The Pub because the boys had a show.
When we got there The boys sang a few songs and got off the stage.they came up to me and Kylie.we hugged the boys and said that they were great and they thanked her. I was hopping that they forgot that I had to sing.
"Wait!" Steven shouted causing us to look at him.
"You had to sing young lady" he said pointing at me.
"Well damn you Steven" I said annoyed.
"Yeah right" "on the stage" "go" all of them started talking.

"Okay okay stop talking" I said and started walking to the stage. I closed my eyes to avoid looking at people and that's when I bumped into someone.
"Oh I'm so sorry" I said opening my eyes.
"No waaay!" The person said and when I realized who it was I suddenly forgot everything.
"Oh my god Sam!" I said hugging him.

Sam is my old friend with whom I used to be pretty close until he moved from Indiana.I couldn't believe that it was him.i haven't seen him almost a year.

"Hanna I missed you soooo much,how have you been"
"I'm fine and you?" Sam was going to answer when we heard somebody yelling.
"HURRY UP HANNA!" Of course it was Axl who was looking at us like a annoying Jelouse bitch.
"UGH!"
I groaned annoyed from them.
"What's wrong?" Sam asked interested.
"The boys dared me to sing and I was going to the stage when I bumped into you and now they are bitching"
"Oh I haven't heard you sing almost a year,you have to remind me how amazing your voice is" he smiled to me and I kinda got calm.
"Okay then go to the guys and I will go to stage to impress you" I answered laughing and left.
I went up to the "DJ" and asked him to put "a year without rain" took the mic and finally got to the stage. I looked at the "DJ" and he turned the music up. I closed my eyes and started singing.

"I'm missing you so much
Can't help it, I'm in love
A day without you is like a year without rain
I need you by my side
Don't know how I'll survive
A day without you is like a year without rain"

I looked at the guys who was standing complitly shocked and with open mouthes.
Duff,Steven and Slash have never heard me sing and they didn't know that I could sing that's why they looked so lost. When I finished the song i got off the stage and went to the guys.
"Hoooo Ma Gooood you were amazing!" Slash yelled at my face hugging me so tight that I though I would die.
"Seriously you rule girl" Duff said joining the hug.