Depression

When we got to The Pub we set by our table and the guys went straight to the stage. They performed Don't Cry and Paradise City. After they were done they came and set by our table.
"Guys you are sooo talanted, even tho I don't like this kind of music I have to admit that you were just amazing" grandma said happily.
They started to thank her and everyone just started talking but I didn't feel like talking or doing anything. I was far form The Pub in my mind when I heard a voice.
"Han are you here?" It was my grandma.
"Umm...yeah, yeah Im here"
"Are you singing again,honey?" She asked softly.
"Yeah, I started not long time ago" I replied calmly.
"I don't understand" Duff spoke
"Everyone is asking if you started singing again, did you like stopped ?" He continued.
I looked at Izzy who was about to say something but I stopped him by talking.
"Yes,I had,a long time ago"
"She not only stopped singing she stopped talking, my friend" Izzy finally spoke looking at Duff.
Duff,Slash and Stev got confused from what they had heard.
"Izzy!" My mom gave Izzy a look
"Stop it!"
Izzy got up and just left from the building. I apologized for his behavior and left to find him. It didn't take me long to find him sitting on the ground with a bottle of vodka in his hand. I set next to him.
"You have to let it go,Iz. I did, I got over it and you should too." I said taking the bottle out of his hand.

I already told about my depression but not too much.

When I was 16 one of my friends died from drugs then I saw my dad kissing with my history teacher on the back of his car. I've been dealing with a lot of thing and I was always too strong,I never cried,seriously never,I never showed any emotions but I soon just broke down. All that drove me completely insane and by saying Insane I mean I really acted like a mental psycho. I did not say a word over 1 year and I used to live in darkness. My parents made me visit a "doctor" but nothing ever helped me. Nothing besides Izzy. He survived that living hell with me. He helped me out. He was so mad and pissed at my father that he couldn't continue living with him.But my parents decided to send me to New Orleans to my grandma.When I got back home Mom already forgave dad and I did too, but I know that Izzy still didn't forgive him.

"You haven't been talking for a year" he talked slowly and with a low voice.
"Im finally happy now Iz"
"It's because you and Axl are finally together" he looked at me.