Can't Stop Dancing

Hanna's P.O.V

I was so exited for this party and of course exited to see Fiona ( my grandmom) and the other relatives and family friends. It has been too long I haven't seen any of them. During our family parties we always sing, dance (a loooooooot) talk and just have a good time. I felt like we all were going to have so much fun.

When we got to the backyard of the house we saw a lot of people already dancing. I started running towards the table my parents,grandma Kris and some friend of my parents were sitting at.

"GRANDMAAA!" I shouted which caused her stand from her sit and give me a big hug."Oh my god Hanna! You look absolutely stunning, look at you!!!" She kissed my cheek again and again.Then I greeted everyone who were sitting by the table . Then we introduced the guys to the guests.

"Oh my! Kylie if I saw you in the street I would never recognize you! You and Hanna look alike tho! You literally look like twins." My grandma said looking at Kylie than at me and so on."Yes we know that." Me and Kylie said at the same time.When we set down by the table I noticed one very familiar face.Well I would better not!"So Hanna, Izzy do you remember John and Abby Smiths and their son Nate?" My dad said with a smile on his face."Yes" "Sure"Of course I did and I'm sure Izzy did too. Smiths are old family friends and we used to spend a lot of time with their family when we were younger.Probably 2 years ago me and Nate was dating but just because he was a selfish asshole I broke up with him.Even tho I always knew that he was a spoiled brat he was charming and charismatic. Dating him got my attention off Axl but it didn't last long."Earth calls Hanna!" I heard Kylie's voice."What?" "I want to dance, come with me?" She said looking at me with her puppy eyes."Okay." I said and got up.After probably 2 minutes the song ended and our favorite song came on.Slash and Izzy got up and came to dance with us because they were the only ones who knew how to dance along Latina songs. (Backy G- can't stop dancing)

Slash started moving his butt like me and Kylie and it made us laugh. Than me and Kylie started dancing with each other and we just forgot about the boys and everyone who were watching us dance.We were moving exactly similar. The music got us Soo high that it was impossible to stop. Then I suddenly I heard Nate's voice."Will you dance with me pretty lady?" He asked giving me his hand.I put my hand on his hand and we started dancing. Nate was actually a pretty good dancer. I haven't even expected him to dance like it. "Han you got even prettier and I have been missing you all this years " He said in the middle of the dance."Thanks, Nathan." I answered avoiding to look at his face.When the song ended I quickly left him standing and got in the house.I felt pair of hands on my waist and turned around."You scared me!" I didn't expect to see Axl ."Why were you dancing with that idiot?" I actually had no answer for that, of course he had asked me to but I could reject him and it was hard for me now to answer."Hann? Are you listening?" Axl spoke analyzing my face."He just asked me to and I didn't want to reject him because it would be impolite. " I said then placed a kiss on Axl's lips and it made him calmer. Axl was extremely jealous and it made him even sexier but in this case I just didn't want him to start a fight with Nate because my dad just started to like him and it would ruin everything.

"Han, I just don't want him around you! You are mine and only mine... Forever" his words made me smile ."I'm yours..forever" I answered than kissed him one more time.We went back to the back yard and saw that everyone were already leaving.we said goodbye to everyone and finally after everyone were gone we set down. Kris and The Smiths stayed to help.

"Guys stay here tonight, we will light a little fire and talk all night long,it will be fun!" My dad suggested .We all were positive to stay. We lighted a fire and set by it. My grandma started to ask a lot of questions to each one of us.We all had a mug of tea in our hands. It felt so comfortable and warm. I was sitting between my grandma and Kris."So boys" Fiona started talking."What music do you play?" my eyes got wider because I knew Fiona hated rock."Just.....mmmmmm normal kind of music....annnd Axl sings." Izzy spoke unconfident."Oh really? So you are the lead singer?" Mr. Smith asked Axl."Mmm yeah. I guess I am." Axl spoke.

"Very good. And Hanna what happened to the boy you were dating last time I came here?" Grandma asked looking at me and her question made everyone look at me. She was talking about Nate. I guess she didn't recognize him. Oh fuck Axl didn't know anything about me and Nate. He didn't know that we were dating. When me and Nate started dating I rarely saw Axl and Izzy. They were always together and I was avoiding to go out with them because the main reason I started dating Nate was to forget Axl.I started coaching because of her question and my dad decided to help me."Mom please, don't" he said making her stop staring at me. She understood that I didn't want to talk about it and just started questioning others. I quickly got up of my seat and said."Going upstairs to get some jackets" and ran away.When I came downstairs from my room I saw Nate standing in kitchen."Guess she was asking about me" he said grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge."Actually yes, she was" I answered walking to him."Well you should have said that you dumped me" he said then went out to the back yard. I followed him. I gave the jackets to whoever wanted and set back at my seat. I felt Axl's eyes on me but I tried to ignore it."Hmmmmm. Grandma you should probably come to where we "work" and see how we performs" Steven said smiling. We all looked at him like are you serious? How can one be so stupid?"Oh it's a great idea blondeie" she answered. I don't know why but the nickname my grandma gave to Stev made me laugh so hard that I felt six packs on my belly."Grandma I freaking love you for this" I said trying to get myself together but I kinda failed.Soon enough Stev threw a pillow on my face and I feel.It didn't take him long to get up and run away because he knew I was going to kill him."You are dead,Adler" I yelled and ran after him.

"Catch me first, Stradlin" he didn't even notice that he was near the pool and started walking backwards when I reached him."Steven careful!" Yep it was too late for him to be careful because he was already in the pool. "Shit!!!!" He yelled.I just run and set back at my seat. Everyone were laughing too hard that I thought they were going to die from lack of air ."Not funny" Steven yelled and got out of the pool. He came back and threw himself on the ground.

"Stev come with me, I will give you clothes to change into" my mom said smiling on him then got up and they entered the house.I suddenly felt that I wanted to sleep. "I'm going to sleep. Kyl are you coming?" I said and got up."YEP!!!" She answered exited. I guess she was tired too.When we got to my old room and climbed no my bed it felt so weird now. When I was still living at my parent's Kylie was always staying with me or I was staying with her ( we are literally like twin sisters and are always together) but now it felt just weird. I kinda missed my old bed and sleeping with Kylie in it, but it felt like I couldn't sleep if I wasn't in Axl's hands.After probably 10 minutes Kylie was asleep and I fell asleep as well.