Love Sick

The other guys were already on the stage waiting for Axl.He kissed my cheek one more time and left. Me, Kylie and our moms were standing very close to the stage waiting for the guys to already start. We knew that they were going to perform a new song and we couldn't wait to here it. Slash started playing the guitar than Steven started drumming then Izzy and Duff joined them.
"She's got a smile that it seems to meReminds me of childhood memoriesWhere everythingWas as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her faceShe takes me away to that special placeAnd if I stared too longI'd probably break down and crySweet child o' mineSweet love of mine" Axl sang.

The words nearly made me cry.

I just leaned my head onmy moms shoulder and continued looking at Axl who was staring at my eyes.

"Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place

Where as a child I'd hide

And pray for the thunder and the rainTo quietly pass me by"

"It that tears of happiness?" She asked with her soft voice. "Mhm" I answered nodding my head.When the song was about to end I quickly wiped  my eyes. The guys jumped of the stage and ran to us. Kylie hugged Slash and I hugged Axl as well."Did you like the song?" He asked softly then kissed my forehead."Are you serous?i loved it" I said still in his arms.He raised my face with his soft hand and when he saw my red eyes he kissed my forehead again and said."I love you, Hanna Stradlin" His words made me shiver up. I didn't expected to here that. I was so shocked but at the same time so insanely happy for what i had heard."I love you too,Axl Rose" I said getting in his arms again.The whole world was dead for me when I was in his arms. My whole body was paralyzed, all I could think about was how much I actually loved him. I grabbed his hand and started walking to the exit door. We got out and got in Axl's car. After 5 minutes we were at home. As long as we entered his room he pressed me again the wall and raised me up. I wrapped my feet over his waist and pulled his shirt up. I threw it on the ground and started kissing his neck.He pulled my shirt as well then laid me on his bed and got on me. His body felt so right on mine. I couldn't resist the need I had for him. His hips on my hips, his body pressed on my body, his breath on my neck. I felt so powerless and numb under his body. I was mesmerized .*Next Morning*I woke up with Axl's hand over my waist and His hot breath on my back. I rolled over to face him and saw that he was already awake. I softly kissed him and he kissed back,he got me in his arms and kissed my forehead."You are so beautiful" he said with his deep sexy voice."You are so handsome" I replayed smiling.He then pressed me tightly on his chest. I was enjoying the moment but suddenly I felt sick and pulled away from him because I needed to breath."What's wrong" he asked worried for me."I-I I'm gonna throw up" I said and quickly ran to his bathroom. I set on the floor trying to get myself together and when I looked up to see Axl standing and looking at me with worried expression on his face."Are you okay, Baby" he asked and set right in front of me putting his hand on my leg."I guess, I am" I said calming down.I was now felling better but this was the first time something like that happened to me and it made me scared.The rest of the day I spent in Axl's bed because I felt too weak to leave it. Axl was next to me all day and the guys came and asked how I felt time to time. Axl brought me food and anything I needed while I was just laying on his bed. All day I was in his shirt which was a little dress for me and it made me feel more comfortable because the shirt had his smell on it, and I pretty much smelled like him either after the night before. I suddenly decided that I wanted to go and take a shower."Ax can you go and bring my towel and some underwear from my room" I asked."Sure I can" he said and went out of the room. After some minutes he came back with everything I asked for and I went to get a shower. When I got out of the shower I put my underwear on and left the bathroom. Axl was still laying in the bed. When he saw me he started smirking, I got a shirt of his and put it on. After that I got in his hands and after cuddling for probably 30 minutes I feel asleep.I woke up in the middle of the night,ran to the bathroom and threw up, then took a toilet paper and cleaned my mouth with it. I felt so weak to even get up from the floor then I saw Axl who was rushing to my direction."Han, what is going on with you? Are you  ill?" He helped me up and I washed my face then he put his hand on my forehead and his eyes got wide."Oh my.., Han you are burning" he then lifted me up  from the floor and carried me to his bed."I will go and make a cup of tea for you, baby" he said and kissed my forehead."No Axl, please stay with me." I said and raised the blanket for him to get under it. He got in bed and wrapped his hand over my body. After some minutes I fell back asleep.Axl's P.O.VI couldn't sleep whole night. Hanna was asleep in my arms and I was afraid that if I moved she would wake up. I was so worried that she had a high temperature and felt sick. It was already 12:45 when I checked the watch. Hanna started moving and then slowly woke up."Are you already awake?" She asked with her sleepy voice."I haven't slept" I said than kissed her forehead."What? Why?" She pulled away from my chest and looked right in my eyes."I tried but couldn't fall asleep, and I wanted to be awake in case you woke up in the middle of the night again" I answered quickly."Oh my god Axl, you are so sweet" she said and leaned in for a kiss. It looked like she was already feeling good and that made me better."Han? Are you feeling alright?" I asked carefully."Uhum,I am fine" she said and kissed my cheek. Then she got on me ."I Love you" she finally spoke after staring at my eyes."I love you more, baby" I replayed and kissed her soft plump lips one more time. She was driving me absolutely crazy. Every little thing about her was too perfect. She generally was too perfect for a human. I was scared that one day I would be just not enough for her. She was my drug. She could take me away from the reality. When she touched me I felt paralyzed,when she looked at me with her shining eyes I felt mesmerized. Her voice was better than a great song for me. She was my weakness and she knew that. "Axl?" Her voice made me come down from the skies."Huh?" "Are you coming to guys with me?" She asked still sitting on me."Yea,sure" I answered and she got up. When we went to the living room we saw that all of the boys and Kylie were there."Heyuuuuuu!" "Hi guys" "hi lovebirds" they started yelling at the same time."Can you not scream?" Hanna said sitting down next to Izzy."Sorry.. How are you feeling Bambs?" Izzy asked putting his hand on Hanna's forehead to see if she had a temperature."I'm already fine" she said leaning back to the coach."Well it's good that you are feeling fine because we are invited to a family party today" Izzy continued."What party?" "Grandma came to Indiana and she is staying at parent's this week and mom said that they are having like a little family type party at home" Izzy explained"Oh that's just amazing"Hanna got up from the coach."Guys it's going to be so much fun.We used to throw family parties in the backyard of parent's house a lot when we lived with them. It's like the best thing ever." Hanna spoke exited.We had to be there at 5 pm and it was 4 so we all decided to get ready. After we were ready to go we left our apartment and after 30 minutes we got to Stradling's house.