Surprise

*3 months later*
A lot of things happened during these 3 months. Guns N Roses went on a tour. Kylie went to visit her dad in New York and I decided to go and live with my grandma in New Orleans while the guys were away.
New Orleans is my most favorite place in the world.I always find a way and a reason to come back here.
As I was going to stay in New Orleans for a while I decided to work and help my grandma. I got a job in a pub called "Lion", I was singing there every evening.

"Rise and shine Hanna" I heard grannies voice and opened my eyes.
"Already shining!" I said rubbing my eyes.
"Well, you should be shining cause there is a surprise for you."
"What surprise?" I asked almost shouting.
"Wait for it" she left my room and let me alone with my thoughts. I got dressed and went downstairs. It was finally Saturday and it was my day off so I decided to go and walk a little.
"Fiona!" I yelled from the living room to my grandma who was in the kitchen.
"Yes,sweetie?"
"I'm going to take a walk,bye" I let her know and left .

I went to my favorite park and set on grass.
3 months, I've been here for 3 months. I was with Fiona the whole time but I felt so alone. The park was my only friend now. My minds got me so far away from the reality that I didn't even notice how a boy set next to me.
"Stressed or Depressed?" The boy asked looking at me.
"Lonely" I answered.
"I don't believe you, a girl like you can't be lonely, your life must be perfect in my opinion"
"It used to be" I said looking at him then continued
"But everything good comes to it's end, nothing ever is perfect, you know? Nothing good ever stays with me"
He started analyzing my face. I don't know, maybe he was surprised that I started talking with him about my feeling or maybe he had no answer for me but his face was calm. He had blue eyes and his eyes reminded me of Axl.
"Something good is going to happen to you, I promise" he said looking away from my face.
"You'll see" he added and got up,he started walking away then stopped,turned to me and said.
"I'm James,by the way" and walked away.
I stayed in park probably for 30 minutes after he left and then started walking to grandma's house.
I entered the house and when I was about to go upstairs I heard a very familiar voice.
"Where have you been fucker,I am waiting for you 2 hours now!"
"KYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" I was so happy that I didn't even care how loud I was screaming or how crazy i looked.I hugged her and then kissed her cheek.
"I missed you soooo much" she said when we pulled away from each other.
"I missed you more"
We set down and talked about everything that happened during these 3 months.
"So Hanna, are you ready?"
"For what?" I asked confused
"To become an aunty" she said smiling.
"WHAT? Kyl, hoooooo ma goshhhhh I can't believe it!! Does Slash know about it?
It's Slash's right?" I talked very fast,loud and at the same time happy and confused.
"Of course it's his and yeah he does know about it" she said with a huge smile on her face.
I actually saw how happy she was,her eyes were shining and smile never left her face.
"Im so happy for you honey" I said hugging her one more time. Minutes later my grandma came in the living room and set next to us.
"Is Kylie my surprise,Mrs.Fiona" I asked smiling.
"Ummmm..yeah she is" she sounded a little bit not sure.
Anyways I was so happy to see her.
"Ladies I'm leaving now, see you soon" Grandma said and left the house.
Me and Kylie went upstairs because she needed to get some rest.

It was 8 o'clock and we decided to eat something. We went to the kitchen,made some sandwiches and set by the table.
"Han can we go out after we are done,I want to walk a little" Kylie asked.
"Sure,we can" I said smiling.

After we were done we left the house and started walking to my favorite park. Kylie was the one who was walking straight to the park,I was just following her and I couldn't understand how she knew the right way to the park.
When we got there I saw a huuuuuuuge crowd oand a stage that wasn't there in the morning.
I stopped walking and looked at Kylie.
"What's going on here?"
"I don't know, maybe a concert" she said,grabbed my hand and started walking through the crowd. Soon enough we were right in front of the stage.
"Guess who" I felt pair of hands on my eyes.
I quickly turned around and saw my dad then my mom and Kris standing next to my grandma.
"What the hell are you all doing here?" I asked with wide eyes. I couldn't even find words to speak.
"Turn around" my mom said smiling.
I quickly turned around and saw a man standing on stage.
"Well,hello everyone" he shouted
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome,
GUNNNNNNS ANNNNNND ROSEEEEES" he shouted in a mic.
My eyes widened when I saw the guys running to the stage. I still couldn't believe that it was actually happening.
Without saying a word they started playing Sweet Child O' Mine and Axl started singing. When he finished singing Slash was still playing the guitar. Suddenly Axl started talking.

"Hanna,sweet child of mine, come on to the stage please"
Now I was really shocked. Kylie pushed me and I started walking. I got to the stage and walked to Axl. Seconds ago he got on his knee and looked up at me.
"Hanna Stradlin, you are my inspiration,you are the love of my life, I always knew that I was born to be with you. All these days that I was away from you all I could think about was you and only you. I love you to the moon and back. You are the only light in my dark life. I have been waiting for this day since we first met. Please be mine till the end of time.
Will You Marry Me?" He held a ring in his hands. I was shocked from what I had just heard. My whole body got numb and I couldn't move or say anything.
"I Will" I finally managed to speak.When he herd my response he got up, packed his lips on my lips then hugged me and lifted me up.
"I love you,Axl"
The crowd started shouting and applauding.
The boys were already off the stage and we got off as well and went to them.
"Congratulations !!!!!" They all shouted at the same time.
"Thank you!" I said kinda shy.
"Look at her, she is so cute when she is shy, isn't she?" Axl said putting his hand over my shoulder.
"No she isn't because she forgot to give a hug to her brother!" Izzy said looking at me.
I didn't wait a seconds and jumped on him.
"I missed you idiot" I said hugging him tightly.
"What a great way to express you love" he said laughing.
"I know right,I'm a genus "
I pulled away.
"Didn't you forget something?" I heard Duff's voice.
I quickly hugged him and then Slash and Stev.
When the boys were ready to go we left to grandma's house.
"Let's go and drink tea in the back yard" Fiona suggested.
We all were positive about it and went to the back yard. It was a little bit cold And me and Kylie decided to go get jackets.

"Kyl,did you tell everyone about the baby?" I asked while taking jackets out of a dresser.
"Yep, Kris got a little mad at me when I first told her about the baby but then she just accepted the fact....I think she is happy that she is going to become a grandma soon"
"And what about Slash? How did he react when you told him?" I asked.
"He was like,are you fucking serous and when I told him that I was totally serous he freaked out a little but then he said that it was the best thing that ever happened to him" she answered smiling.
"That's just great!" I said throwing a jacket on Kylie.
A minute ago Axl and Slash entered my room.
"Ladies the tea is ready" Slash said then kissed Kylie's cheek.
"Let's go then" Kylie grabbed his hand and they left.
Axl came to me and grabbed my waist then kissed me softly and asked.
"What's up with you,Han? I know you,and I know that something is wrong"
"I just missed you...... I missed you so much Axl" I hugged him. I just wanted to feel his presence.
"I love you baby" he said then kissed my forehead