Bang Bang Into Your Faces

*Next day*I woke up but still didn't open my eyes because of the sun. Although my eyes were shut I could still feel how bright the sun was. I knew that I still was in Axl's hands so I just buried my face in his chest. I knew that he was awake because as soon as I started cuddling my nose on his chest he started playing with my hair. I finally slowly opened my eyes and pulled away from Axl. Then I suddenly realized that I had a huuuuuuuge hangover. I started rubbing my face and felt that my hand was hurting as well. I looked at my aided hand and started to remember what had happened last night."Are you alright sugar?" Axl asked with his deep voice placing his hand on my chin."Yeah I think I am, but my head is just killing me" I said with a sleepy voice."Do you want me to go and get some pain killers for you?" Axl asked still playing with my face."Yes please" I said and packed his lips. He left and I just rolled to the other side of the bed. Axl came back with some pills and a glass of water in his hands. I quickly took them and drank. After 10 minutes of cuddling with Axl I instantly felt better and we decided to leave my room."Hey guys" I said entering the living room."Oh look the sun is up" Duff said coming up to me and hugging me."Good afternoon Bambs" Izzy's voice made me pull away from Duff."Are you feeling okay yet?" I asked"Sure thing" he said smiling at me.Oh my god seeing him smile again made me so happy. I got very cheered up as soon as I've seen him smile. I felt like the whole world was mine. My thoughts were entrapped my somebody's hand grabbing my waist. I knew it was Axl and I didn't bother to turn back. I just was standing and looking at the boys Who were acting normal, and by saying normal I mean fighting and joking. It was 4 pm and I had to meet my mom at 5. We decided to meet somewhere more private and talk about everything that happened within all these days.I got up and went to my room to get dressed. After I was ready I left my room and went to the kitchen to drink some water."Where are you going sweet sugar" Axl asked walking to my direction."To meet my mom" I said placing my hands around his neck.When we were about to kiss We heard Slash's voice."Stop fucking in the kitchen" "Shut up man" Axl said laughing."Okay I need to leave now" I said quickly walking to the door."Bye guys!" I yelled and left the apartment.After 10 minutes of walking I got to the coffee cafè where I had to meet my mom and there she was. She was sitting looking absolutely gorgeous. My mom is really very beautiful and she always wears stunning clothes.I always wanted to be like her but never succeed."Hi mom" I said, kissed her cheek and set in front of her."Hi honey" she said smiling at me. We pretty much talked about everything And everyone. She wanted to know all about the guys especially W.Axl Rose. The conversation was veeeeery long and after finishing it we finally decided to leave. I asked my mom if she wanted to come to my apartment because I knew Kris was going to be there too.She said yes and after 10 minutes we got there."Heey" Duff greeted us happily."Hey Duff" my mom Hugged him happily. We got to the living room and saw the boys,Kylie and Kris sitting and playing cards. "Hello Madre" Izzy said Looking up from his cards which caused everyone to look at us."Hi guys" my mom answered smiling."Wanna play cards with us mama Stradlin?" Slash asked smiling."Sure." My mom answered sitting down. "Seriously? You all are soooo boring" I said rolling my eyes on them."What now?" Izzy asked annoyed."Are you going to just play cards or take your asses up from the coach get ready and go to pub?" I spoke giving him a smirk."Oh my god you are a genius" Steven said getting up and throwing his cards on the table.We really wanted to take them to pub and show them how Guns N Roses performed so everyone liked my idea and got ready to go. When we got to The Pub we set by our usual table."Ew, Han look who are on the stage" Kylie spoke and everyone looked at the stage. The fake blond whores were singing on the stage and it was terrible. "We have to sing" Kylie said grabbing my hand."N-n-n-n-No Kylie! I'm not singing! You can't make me No!" I almost yelled."Kylie is Jelouse" Steven said smirking and it made her angry. She started bearing me."Help!" I yelled looking at Kris."Sorry, can't mess with her, she is crazy" she said and they all started laughing. I kinda just gave in and started walking after Kylie. When we got nere the stage the two whores climbed off the stage and looked at us very surprised."Awwww look at those Caroline, they decided to sing, sooo cute" the one who was sitting next to Axl spoke ." they are probably trying to impress their fuckboys" The one who was sitting on Slash's lap said looking at Kylie.We wanted to say something then we heard a voice from the stage."Oh guys, the most beautiful girls are here! Will you come and sing for us?" Luke said smiling at us. We flipped our hair smiled at the two and got on the stage. We asked the DJ to play "Bang Bang by Ariana, Jessie and Nicki" the song started and we started singing as well."She got a body like an hourglassBut I can give it to you all the time" ME"She got a booty like a CadillacBut I can send you into overdrive oh" KYLIE"You've been waiting for thatStop, hold up, swing your batSee anybody could be bad to you,You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah" ME AND KYLIE.The crowd was already singing and dancing with us.The girls were standing with stupid expression on their faces."B to the A to the N to the G to the uhB to the A to the N to the G to the hey" KYLIE"See anybody could be good to you,You need a bad girl to blow your mind, your mind (okay)" I sang then blew a kiss to the girls."Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it)Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)Wait a minute 'til ya (ah)" ME AND KYLIE.We finished the song and got off the stage. We went up to the boys who were standing and smiling at us. Axl hugged me then kissed my cheek."Have I already told you that you are driving me crazy?" He said into my ear.I smiled and packed his lips."Quite kissing" we heard a voice and turned to find my mom."You better go on the stage" she continued pointing at Axl.