Move In With Us

I knocked on their door and minute later Axl opened the door.He had messy hair,no shirt on and half -closed eyes.It looked like he just got up from my knock.
"Han,What are you doing here?"
Axl asked with his sleepy deep voice.
-"Axl,I'm sorry for waking you up but I argued with my parents and just ran out of the house.I didn't know where to go other than here.Sorry."
I said one more time.Axl looked at me with a confused face and invited me in.

"No! It's okay,It's already 3pm so it's good you woke me up.Now tell me what happened?"
" don't know,they are just so annoying I can't take this anymore."

I said and suddenly broke down crying.I didn't know how that happened but I started crying.Axl quickly came up and hugged me.

"Han,please don't cry.We will figure everything out but please don't cry."

I backed from Axl's hands and looked up at him.His eyes were so calming.When I looked at his eyes It seemed like everything was perfect and nothing even happened.he put his hand on my chin and got closer to me.Our lips nearly touched but we backed up from each other because the door of Izzy's room opened and he got out of the room.

"Han?What are you doing here?"
"I fucking ran away from home and came here because I had nowhere else to go."
Izzy looked at me smiling and said.

"Perfect! Move in here! It will be sooo cool if you live here with us.
I know how hard it is to live under their control Bambs! You can do whatever you want here,we will have such a great time!"
"mmmmmmm..I don't know Iz,I really want to move out from their house but should I live with you?"
"Yes you should,It will be great!" Axl said with a satisfaction on his face
"ok,but where should I sleep if I move here?"

Izzy thought for a moment and then said gladly.
"You can take my room,I will sleep in the living room on the coach.After we get a good payed job at the pub we will move to a bigger flat and all of us will have a room to stay in."
"No,Izzy I can't let you sleep on coach,no I can't "
"It's alright Bamby. I will do anything for you to be happy you know that right ?"
Izzy came up and hugged me.

"Thank you SO MUCH!

I said and hugged him even harder.
I have the best brother in the world.Izzy is such a cool brother.He is always very protective and always does everything to make my life better.

After a few Houres that we spent talking,we went to The Pub to meet with the 2 guys.When we got there they were already waiting for us.
We talked a little and then they started to play the guitar.
To say the truth they were super cool! We all liked them very much.
Axl agreed to join the boys and they soon made up a band name.
Guns N Roses.

"You got this guys! "Axl shouted happily
It's just amazing,we are going to get famous!
"Yeh right!" Slash answered

They talked with the director of The Pub about them being a new band and the director agreed with them being a band and paying to the 2 more guys.
That was it.Now that the guys had a work and a perfect band. I was so happy for them.