Wedding

We went to back yard and set down next to each other. Everyone were just talking and drinking tea.
When Izzy was putting on his jacket he accidentally hit Slash.
"Ouch! Thanks Izzy!" His reaction made us laugh. I don't know why but they just were too funny.
"You're welcome fucker!" Izzy answered smirking.
"Welcome to the jungle" me and Duff said at the same time then gave each other a high five.
We just spent the night talking and laughing and next morning we left from New Orleans. We soon got to our lovely apartment which I missed a lot.
"Finally fucking home!" Slash yelled then ran and jumped on the coach.
"Yep...let's celebrate it!" Izzy said throwing himself on Slash.
"Going after drinks" Axl said running to the kitchen and after a few minutes got back with drinks.
He handed everyone the drinks then set next to me and put his hand over my shoulder.
"Kylie are you seriously going to drink it?" I asked looking at Kylie with wide eyes.
"Oh shit" she said putting the can of beer on the table.
"I'll get get something else" she got up and left.

After a few hours I just got bored and left to Axl's room. I climbed on the bed and closed my eyes.
"My princess got tired,huh?" I herd Axl's voice and opened my eyes . He was leaning agains a wall.

"Why?" I said getting up "does Mr.Willian Axl Rose want to play" I got closer to him.
"Yes he does,Mrs future Rose." He said then grabbed my waist and started kissing my neck.
"Well I don't" I pushed him away and went back to the bed.
He got a "cigarette " (not actually a normal cigarette )out of his pocket and put it in his mouth then started walking toward the bed and jumped on it.
"Right,I forgot you are a good girl" he said smirking, I just hated to be called a good girl.
"Yeah,right" I said then got on him and took the "cigarette " out if his mouth and put it in mine.Axl grabbed my back with his one hand and watched as I smoked the fucking shit. He put it back in between his lips.
I started laughing without no reason and he joined me very quick then he throw the cigarette on the floor,rolled me over and removed my shirt.
"I fucking love you,Hanna Stradlin" he said looking right in my eyes.
"Then kiss me" I said wrapping my hand over his neck.

*A few weeks ago*

"Turn around" my mom said.
"How do I look" I asked nervously.
"You look stunning,Hanna. Now I see how big you actually got. Seeing you in this white wedding dress made me realize that you are not the little Bamby anymore." She said with tears in her eyes.
"Moooom" I hugged her "don't make me cry please"
"What a sweet scene" we heard Izzy's voice ,pulled away and saw my dad and Izzy standing.
"You-you look absolutely gorgeous,baby girl" my dad said and hugged me.I instantly felt like I was 5 years old. I couldn't accept that fact that I was getting married in 30 minutes. I was getting married to love of my life, that one and only I have loved since I knew what love was.
"Are you ready to go?" I herd Kylie's voice. I looked at her and a big smile appeared on my face. Her belly was already big enough to understand that she was pregnant. I was so happy for her and for me. Nothing better could happen to us.
"Already?" I asked finally realizing what she had said.
"Axl Is so nervous,he thinks you have changed your mind ,he is literally freaking out right now" she said laughing.
"Get ready,I will go and tell him that everything is fine so he will calm down" my dad said and left.

Axl's P.O.V

I got so nervous,what if Hanna had changed her mind and she doesn't want to get married to me anymore. Kylie had gone to see if she was ready but she didn't come back and it made me more nervous.
"Axl" I heard Jack's (Hanna's dad) voice and turned around.
"Please,don't tell me she has changed her mind" I said as quick as possible.
"No,calm down,she hasn't,I came here to say that she is getting ready and she will come soon"
"But why are you here then?" I asked confused cuz I knew he had to walk her down the aisle.
"Izzy asked me if he could walk her and I agreed" he answered.
"Oh,okay" I finally calmed down.
"Kid,just make her happy" Jack said and I nodded.
"Axl you better turn around" I heard Slash's voice and quickly turned around to find Hanna and Izzy walking to my direction.
A huge smile got over my face.She was gorgeous,I was mesmerized by her. When she got to me I took her hand and looked right at her beautiful eyes. The officiant started talking but I was not paying attention to his words because I was too busy going crazy for Hanna.

"by the power invested in me, i pronounce you husband and wife" the officiant said and then added
"Now you can kiss the bride"

Hanna's P.O.V
That's it. I'm a married woman now!!!
Me and Axl left the church after getting officially married. Everyone else went partying but me and Axl. We just ran away from our own wedding party.
"I have a surprise for you" he said as soon as we got to our apartment.
"Really,what's that?" I asked. He took my hand and started walking to his room. There I saw suitcases and looked at him confused.
"We are moving to LA" he said smiling.
"WHAT!?" I shouted happily and shocked at the same time.
"Yep,we are living at 10" I was about to say something but I got inturapped by a voice from the living room.
"Guuuuys!!!?" Me and Axl got out of the room and found Slash,Duff,Izzy,Stev and Kyl standing.
"What are you doing here?" Axl asked surprised.
"We are here to tell you goodbye" Steven said making a sad puppy face.
"Wait aren't you guys coming with us?" I asked confused.
"No it's just you and Axl" Izzy answered.
"We are actually coming in a week" I was now confused more then ever.
"Can somebody explain what's going on?" I said almost yelling.
"I can" Axl said and then continued
"I bought an apartment for us in LA and guys bought an apartment in the same building so we are neighbors"
I was now more happy then ever.
After we talked for a little bit I understood that I still had my wedding dress on and went to change and Axl changed as well.
It was now 8:40 so we had to go to airport.
We said bye to guys and went to get on a plane.
After a few hours we were in LA.

* some days later*
We just enjoyed ourselves all these days. We were compactly alone and all over each other. I loved our new apartment and It already felt like we actually were at home sweet home.
"Babe?" I heard Axl's voice.
"Yep?"
"The guys are coming tomorrow" he said walking to the kitchen.
"Already? I didn't even notice how days passed" I said smiling as he put his hand on my waist.
"It's because you were with me" he kissed me.
"True that " I said then kissed his nose.
"I'm tired,I want to sleep" I said and walked to out room. Axl followed me. We got in our bed and fell asleep In each other's arms.