God Damn It!!

*Knock Knock*

We pulled away from each other because somebody was knocking on the door.I got up from my bed and went to open the door.When I opened the door I found Slash who was standing and smiling.
"What are you smiling at?" I questioned him.
"Nothing,I just got kicked out of the bar we were at!"
"Wait,But I though you were somewhere out of town and how did you get kicked out of a bar?"
I asked and moved to let him in
"Becauseee...."
He said walking to the couch.

"I kinda broke someone's nose there."
"What the hell? Why did you do that?"

Slash opened his mouth to answer but then the door opened and the boys came in laughing.When Axl heard the their voices he came out of the room.
"What's the matter?"
"Slash broke someone's nose in the club!" Duff answered laughing.
"Why would you do that?"
Axl asked looking at Slash

"We were talking to the the barman about our band performing in there and then someone came up to us and said that he is the one who can perform there and threw my guitar away so I got crazy and punched him in the face and broke his nose."
"you did the right thing dude!" Duff said to Slash and took my hand and walked me to the kitchen.

Axl looked at Me and smiled playfully but I turned my face to Duff so I could avoid looking at him.

"Hanna im starving can you please make something for me to eat?"
"Sure!" I answered to Duff

Me and Duff are very close,Of course I was close to each of them because they all were like big bros to me,but me and Duff are like best friends.
I made eggs for the boys and they came to the kitchen to eat because they all were very hungry.

After they finished with their food they left the kitchen and I started cleaning the dishes. Then I heard a voice.

"Hey,do you need help?"
It was Axl.he was leaning against the wall and watching me.
"No,I kinda finished cleaning."
Axl came close to me and looked down at me (He was much taller then me and I had to look up at him to face him)

"what?" I asked smileing.
"Nothing,it's just you are beautiful"
He put his hand on my cheek and Tried to kiss me but I avoided the kiss and moved.

"What's going on?"
We heard Slash's voice who was looking at us very confused.It looked like he was standing there for a while and saw like everything.

"Nothing! "Axl said and went out of the kitchen.he looked very pissed.
I turned to Slash, he was still looking at me expecting me to answer to his question.
"You didn't see anything." I told Slash angrily

"No problem with that! "He said raising his hands in the air.

I quickly walked to my room and spent the whole day there.

The next morning I was laying on my bed when someone knocked my door.
"Come in!"
I said to whoever it was.
"Hi Han. "
It was Duff.He probably understood that something was wrong with me because I usually spend the day with them but today I just didn't feel like going out of my room.
"Hi Duffy. "I answered smileing. He came up to my bed and jumped on it.
"What's the matter? "He asked looking at me.
You know you can tell me everything,you know right?
"Yeah I know.I just - I don't know what to do because Axl kissed me today and I liked it,annnnd when we were at the kitchen Axl tried to kiss me again but then we heard Slash's voice and he basically saw that were going to kiss."
I answered without pausing.
Duff didn't seem surprised by what I had just said.
"And what now? Are you going to talk to Axl or With Slash first?"
" I think I will talk to Axl. "I said and jumped out of my bed.

The Pub

We all got ready to go to The Pub because the guys had to perform there.
When we got there we saw some people that were not properly like the people who are usually on their mini concerts.
However,the show started and of course everyone liked it as always.After the guys got down of the stage the strange people went up to them and started asked a lot of questions.They said that they were managers and they wanted to make the guys famous.They left their visit-cardes and said that they really think that the guys will be loved and recognized after they work with them.
After the managers left guys talked and decided to actually meet with the managers and make contracts with them.
Then we all decided to have a little fun since it was only midnight and we didn't wanted to go home.
The guys were having fun,drinking and dancing but I didn't feel like being there anymore and decided to leave home.
When I got out of The Pub it was already 2 am and it was very dark outside.I started walking very fast and without looking back. Minutes later I started hearing some footsteps after me.I was so scared that I started nearly running but then somebody grabbed my arm from behind.I was already ready to scream and turned around to see who it was.