Lovebirds

*Next Morning*

I opened my eyes in Axl's arms. I moved very carefully not wanting to wake him up but when I got up from my bed Axl started moving and slowly opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked with his sleepy deep voice.

"Almost 2 pm" I answered smiling at how cute he was with his messy hair.

He dragged himself up from my bed and came close to me. He took my face on his hands and kissed my forehead than my lips.

"Good Morning baby" he finally spoke.

"Morning Axl" I answered smiling. I then started putting on my clothes because all I had on me was a long shirt.

When I got dressed Axl took my hand and we left my room. The boys were sitting on the coach and when we entered the living room holding hands they all looked at us confused .

"What are you looking at" Axl asked with no emotion.

"Did you notice that you are holding hands?" Steven asked laughing.

"Well you better get used to it" Axl answered sarcastically.

I then went up To Duff who was laying on the floor and set beside him. When I turned my head and saw Izzy's face who was still shocked I couldn't hold myself and started laughing very loud. Duff understood why I was laughing and joined me. The boys were looking at us not understanding what happened.

"Dude! Have you seen your dead grandma in our living room or what?" Duff asked Izzy laughing and it made me laugh even harder that I just lost myself and fell on the floor.

"What?" Izzy spoke confused and not really sure if Duff was talking to him. Steven caught up with us and started laughing.

The other boys couldn't hold it anymore and started laughing not even knowing why but I guess they were laughing on our laughters.

I finally got myself together and spoke.

"Iz do you want to tell me something or are you going to have that face all day?"

"What face?" Izzy asked surprised.

"Aaaaaaah just leave him" Duff said still laughing on the floor.

"Are you Jelouse of my perfect face?" Izzy said laughing.

"Yes love of my life I still get Jelouse" Duff answered holding his laughter.

"It's his right to be Jelouse " I continued because I knew what Duff was doing.

"Couse you're too sexy beautiful and everybody wants a taste, that's whhhhy I still get jelouse" me and Duff started singing as loud as possible. The guys started laughing.

"Can you shut the fuck up! Do you have to be so loud my head is hurting" Slash came to the living room yelling.

"Well maybe it's because you have drank too much yesterday" Axl said annoyed.

"Yes maybe, but it's not your business motherfucker" Slash said throwing himself on the floor where me and Duff were sitting.

"Careful MotherFucker" I said looking at Slash knowing that if nobody spoke Axl would get crazy.

"Sorry princess" Slash said putting his hand over my shoulder.

Axl's face changed and he was going to say something but than Kylie appeared from nowhere.