Baby

LAST CHAPTER 😳😁💕

"HANNA!!! Get the fuck upppp!!!" I just ignored the voice
"AUNTY STOP IGNORING US!!!" I figured out it was Kylie's voice and jumped off the bed as quick as it was possible for someone who has just woken up.
"KYLIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" I yelled happily.
"Yep,it's me,now stop yelling" she said then hugged me.
"Where are  the boys?" I asked exited.
"In the living room,by the way your apartment is so niiice" she answered.
"I know right" I said and walked out of my room.
"Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys" I yelled as soon as I got in the living room.
"Bambyyy!" Izzy came and hugged me. Then I hugged the other guys and we set on the coach.we caught up with each other until   they left to their apartment which was in the same building as ours a few hours later.

"Ax,I feel  kinda dizzy,going to sleep now."
I quickly went to our room and fell asleep very quickly.
When I woke up Axl wasn't in bed with me. I still was dizzy and I felt like I'm going to throw up.
Next thing was me ruining to the bathroom and throwing up.

"Oh shit!"I said loudly
I quickly put on my clothes and left to find Kylie.
I knocked on their apartment door and seconds later it was opened.
"Hey!" Kylie said smiling.
I quickly grabbed her hand and started walking toward the elevator.
"What the hell?" She spoke shocked.
"I have to make sure!" I nearly yelled
"Make sure of what?" She was still confused.
"I felt dizzy then I threw up and am like super hungry."
"Oh shit,let's get you to a doctor" she said whit wide eyes.

"Mrs.Rose,your guesses were right,you are pregnant" my doctor said smiling.
"Oh my god,honey!! Congrats!" Kylie hugged me. I thanked my doctor and we left. When we got in my car I finally spoke.
"I-I don't know how to feel about this" I said  trying to hold back my tears .
"You should feel happy.think about it. We both are happy and pregnant,we have amazing men by our sides and our kids will be best friend like us" her word actually made me feel happier than I was minutes ago. When we got to our building Kylie went to their apartment and I went to mine and Axl's. I opened the door and found him sitting on the coach.
"Where have you been baby?" He asked getting up and walking to me.
"At doctor's" I said carefully
"Wait,why,are you okay?" He asked with wide and worried eyes.
"Not sure,I mean, I'm - I'm kinda pregnant"
"Are you serious or are you just pranking me?" He asked quickly.
"Totally serious"
"OH MY GOD HANNA!!! IM GONNA BE A DAAAAAAAD,A FREAKING BADASS DAD!!!!!! YOU COULDN'T MAKE ME HAPPIER!! IM LIKE THE HAPPIEST MAN IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD RIGHT NOW!" He yelled happily than picked me up.
"Stop yelling" I said laughing.
Had put me down and hugged me tightly.
"I love you,Hanna, I love you, I love you and our baby! I just fucking love you!! I'm crazy in love with you,I love you!" He said then kissed my forehead.
"I love you,forever,Axl" I answered realizing how great my life was.

The End