The Kiss

*5 months later*

Axl,Izzy,Slash And Duff got very close and they became best friends.And most importantly they found a drummer called Steven.
Now we all live together in a big apartment .

Guns N Roses is a very popular band now.The Pub is always full of fans and that's how they earn a lot of many by just doing whatever they like.

I was in my room sitting on my bed when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in! "I yelled and the door opened
"Hi Hanna,I was wondering if you want me to order a pizza.You know the boys are gone and we are alone tonight so I just wanted to make sure if you are okay with pizza."
"Yeah sure I do,pizza would be perfect right now. By the way where are the boys?"
"They said they needed to go out of town to find a man who had something they wanted..... Actually I didn't understand what was the reason of them leaving the town but anyways."
"Yeah right." I said smiling.

Axl looked at me and kept silent for a moment,he came up to my bed and set next to me.I wanted to ignore the butterflies I was getting in my stomach when he was close to me but it was impossible. I looked at Axl and got a flashback from when we nearly kissed when I came to their flat after arguing with my parents. Axl looked at my eyes then at my lips.He licked his lips while looking at my eyes which made me go crazy. And minutes later without realizeing it we were kissing.