I'm Out!

I was having a perfect dream.
I was at the beach,the wind was blowing on my face.A magical song was on and there was aprince on a white horse.Of course the prince was Axl.But then the annoying voice of my mother ruined it all.

"Hanna Wake up! It's 2 pm!! You have slept the whole day! Wake upp!"
"UGH!!! I'm up !!" I shouted back

So so so annoying.They don't even let me sleep.
I suddenly remembered that I should have been meeting with Izzy at the pub they were performing in.I had to give him some things of his that he left at home.I quickly got up of my bed and went to my bathroom. I took a quick shower,got dressed and left the house.

Luckily I got to the pub just in time.Izzy was waiting for me near the bar.

"Hi Bamby"
(I don't know why but Izzy is calling me Bamby since I was a child)
"Hi big bro,I have brought the boots you wanted."
"Thanks Bambs,I thought you won't get in time for the show.We are singing today and I hope people will like it.The pub's director said that if people enjoy our performance he will let us sing here and will pay for it!!"
"Oh,That's great Izzy! I said and hugged him.
By the way where is Axl?"
"Axl went to change his shirt."
"Oh,okay."

I turned around because I heard a loude voice from where the door of the pub was.2 really strange looking boys came in the club.one had long curly black hair and the other was very tall and had blonde dyed hair.

I looked at Izzy who was looking at the boys with an interested face.The boys sat down near the bar.Minutes later Axl came up to me and Izzy.

"Hi guys,I'm here."
"Hey Axl " I said smiling on him
Honestly every time I saw him my heart started beating faster.He was too perfect to be real.His face,his body,his hair,his hypnotizing voice. Everything about him just made me go crazy!"

It seemed like Axl asked me a question but I was too busy dreaming about him because he was looking at me awkwardly waiting for the answer.I finally managed to speak.
"Sorry,What?"
"I asked if you are going to be here till the end of the show."
"mmmmm...yes of course."
"Ok then we should go to the stage now.wish us a good luck. Izzy said smiling to me."
"Like as if you need that,you are just perfect without any luck but anywayes Good Luck you guys.Love you,show them how to rock!"

Izzy and Axl hugged me and went to the stage.
The show started.Everything was perfect.The song was perfect.it looked like everybody liked the performance because they all started dancing and singing along with the boys.Then I looked at the 2 guys who came to the pub earlyer.They looked so satisfied.Their mouthes were open and they very shaking their heads along the song.It looked like they were enjoying the show.
One hour later the show ended.Axl and Izzy came down from the little stage.

"THAT WAS AMAZING GUYS!! I said jumping from happiness and hugged them."
"Thank for supporting us Bamby!
Izzy and Axl said at the same time.
Then something strange happened the 2 boys came up to us and started to introduce themselves."

"Hi guys I'm Slash and this is Duff.We are a new band.We just wanted to say that you were amazing. "
The boy with curly hair said and then added looking at Axl.
You are like a megician.Your voice is so powerful.

"Thanks dude!"Axl said smiling.

The blonde one started talking.

"Hey guys what if we show you we we play guitar and if you like it we could mmmmmm..get together and like make a band??"

Izzy and Axl looked at each other very surprised because they weren't expecting that.

"Mmmmm.. I think we should think about it for a little."
Let's meet here at 6 pm tomorrow and talk about it then.

"great!" The curly one said.

They shook hands and The 2 guys left.We looked at each other for a moment and then Izzy spoke.

"Dude I think it's a great idea.If the guys are good we can join them! It will be sooo cool! By the way they look pretty cool and I don't know, it can work out! We need to try!"

Axl looked at me and then back to Izzy again.He put his hand on is hair looked at we waiting for a help.
-mmmmm..Right Axl I think you should try it out! Listen to them tomorrow and if you like it....just do it, maybe it will the best band ever!
"okay okay! You got me! I will give them a try!"
Axl finally agreed to listen to the boys.It looked like Izzy liked that idea and honestly I though that it would work out because the 2 boys we pretty cool. We spent a loooong time there.I finally decided to go home even if I didn't want it.When I got home it was 7 in the morning.I started tip toeing so my parents wouldn't notice that I got home that late.I opened the door of my room very carefully and got in.I jumped on my bed and it didn't even take from me long to sleep.
The next day I got up very tired.I went downstairs where my parents were sitting on the coach.

"Hi there." I said and Tried to avoid looking at them.
"Wait Hanna. We know you got back home very late yesterday.. Or should I say today?"my dad said.

In that moment I understood that I was in a massive shit!

"Look Hanna I understand that you want to live your life and shit but I'm very tired of you doing stupid thing like your brother everyday! Im over it! "My dad continued
"Ok then if you are over it I Will just leave from here like my STUPID BROTHER!"

I yelled at my parents without understanding what I was doing . I just got out of my house and starting walking to the flat where Izzy and Axl were living. What could I do I had nowhere to go other then there.