Vol 2. Chapter 6: New Allies

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No one's Pov

The ground bridge had activated once more, lighting up around the surrounding areas with it's white and green hue. Bulkhead and Bumblebee had come through, with Bee holding his head from getting bashed with the shipping crate.

Arcee: what happened to him?

Bulkhead: The Vaxasaurian happened, threw a shipping crate at us and Bee didn't dodge it in time. We said we were Autobots and he instantly stopped attacking us.

Bumblebee just let off a few beeps as he looked to the ground rather embarrassed. Heavy footsteps could be heard as Optimus had come into view.

Optimus: I assume that your mission didn't go so well?

Bulkhead: ummm, you could kinda say that, Task failed successfully?

Ratchet: that doesn't make any sense at all.

Bulkhead: I know, I know, but he wouldn't leave the warehouse, his friend is injured.

Ratchet: a Vaxasaurian friends with a Kineceleran and a Citrakayah?

Optimus: it is not that strange, while Vaxasaurian's are large and not very intelligent, they are quiet a friendly species to most.

Bulkhead: It's a Revonnahgander

Ratchet: how many more life forms are on this planet!?

Bumblebee: trust me, if you think that is crazy, just wait till you see this guy. He asking for Optimus, says he'll only speak to our leader.

Optimus: very well then

Arcee: Optimus you can't be serious? What if he just starts throwing punches your way?

Optimus: if he stopped attack after claiming who they are, then I am more than sure that I will be fine.

Optimus had transformed into his truck and drove through the ground bridge, Bulkhead following behind him.

Ratchet: come on Bumblebee, let's get your helm looked at

He just beeped a few times as he walked over to Ratchet's operation table.

[At the Warehouse]

Optimus and Bulkhead had driven into the courtyard of the Warehouse, once they had parked they transformed and began to walk towards the Warehouse.

Bulkhead: it's actually really strange, I've just never seen anything like it, Optimus

Optimus: I have seen many things in my lifetime, Bulkhead, I am sure that whatever this Vaxasaurian has will be not much of a shock.

They walked up to the door of the warehouse and Bulkhead knocked on the door, they heard the thunderous foot steps of Humongousaur as he opened the door to the warehouse, he walked out and snorted.

Optimus: greetings my prehistoric friend, my soldier told me that you wished to speak only to me.

Humongousaur: You could say that

Optimus: I can assure you that you and your friends will be safe, just as long as you stay out of the sight of humans, they are rather skittish creature's.

Humongousaur: yeah... About that.

Optimus watched as Humongousaur talked the medallion on his chest, being consumed in a green light, once it died down, Optimus looked down, seeing the blonde human, Jaune Arc, standing there. He then slowly turned to Bulkhead with a confused expression. All he could do was shrug