Vol 3. Chapter 1: Revelations

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

Panic had somewhat ensued in Vale due to the large Warship had arrived at Beacon. Huntsmen and Plumbers were quickly deployed to the outer walls to deal with the Grimm that had arrived. At Beacon, Jaune walked out of the Harbinger and made his way towards Ozpin, who walked up to Jaune, feeling of he was real before hugging the boy. Jaune let out a sigh and hugged him back before Ozpin stepped back

Ozpin: it's good to have you back Jaune, these have been rather hectic without you here.

Jaune: your telling me? I was stuck in another dimension for five months with these guys, and all that time was spent in prison

Ozpin: Prison?

Jaune: I'll explain later, but right now we have a bigger problem, and it involves the big guys behind me

Ozpin looked back at the Transformers, still not believe that they were alive.

Ozpin: *so in another reality their species survived?*

Jaune motioned for Optimus to come over. Many of the soldiers and few students looking out through the windows of the Academy watched in awe at the large metal man walking towards them. Upon reaching the two humans, Optimus knelt down before them, staring at the two.

Jaune: Headmaster, this is Optimus Prime, Optimus, this is Headmaster Ozpin of Beacon Academy and Magister Ozpin of the Plumbers.

Optimus: it's a pleasure to meet you

Ozpin: oh no, the honor is all mine sir, never in all my years of living did I expect to ever meet a Prime.

Jaune: I know right, anyways. Their planet that they were all residing on, Earth was destroyed, Vilgax blew up the whole planet.

Ozpin, growled at this, seeing as he decimated yet another world.

Jaune: that's not the only problem though, the planet was also inhabited by humans, no faunus or anything and it was all just humans. We had managed to have 2.5 billions humans out of the 8 billion that resided on the planet.

Ozpin: all those deaths, and for what?

Optimus: it was a cowardice move from Vilgax, he knew that he could not get the Omnitrix from Jaune and had poised Megatron to try and get the device. Seeing as he failed as well, Vilgax disposed of him and hatched a plan to destroy the planet. Making Jaune choose to chase after the Tyrant, or save the planet. Many lives were lost, and I am in deep regret for not being able to save all of those souls, as well as Jaune. When in pursuit, all Vilgax could do was flee from Jaune.

Ozpin was surprised, as it was said that Vilgax isn't afraid of anything and was told to face hordes of creatures from the unknown and come out unscathed, having very few scratches and showing no signs of fear.

Ozpin: now we have 2.5 billions Refugees that need housing *sigh* we really got our work cut out for us.

Jaune: yeah we do. Do we by any chance have a massive cell to fit one of these guys?

Ozpin looked confused until he watched as Ultra Magnus and Smokescreen wheeled out an unconscious Megatron who was hooked up on life support. It pulse and brainwaves were normal, the only offsetting part of him being the missing spark from his chassis. Next to him was Soundwavez who was still in a stasis lock and didn't seem at all to move what so ever.