Vol 2. Chapter 7: Decepticons

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

Humongousaur and Megatron's fists clashed together, sending sparks flying from the two fits and a shockwave. They take a step back from one another and begin to exchange blows, Megatron punching Humongousaur in the face, and Humongousaur punching his chest. Now everyone on the Nemesis knew that Megatron was one that always took battle seriously, since he is always on par with Optimus, he was just having fun with this Human. Humongousaur roared as he swung again and again, but Megatron dodged easily with a sinister smile on his face. Humongousaur was growing angry as he continued his flurry of punches until Megatron grabbed his fist.

Megatron: you're supposed to be your world's finest warrior? Pathetic!

He punched Humongousaur in the gut, knocking all the wind out of him, then grabbing him by his throat and headbutt him. He growled in pain as he stepped back and Megatron punched him in the face, then the gut once to get him off the ground and then a second time to launch him into the air. Before Humongousaur could get sent flying however, Megatron grabbed the aliens tail and roared as he slammed him back down to earth. Humongousaur groaned as he was struggling to get up, Megatron only chuckled as he stepped closer.

Megatron: you're supposed to be a warrior, yet all I see is a worm not even worth walking on the same ground as me..  any last words human.

Humongousaur: *groan* you talk to much

Just as he said that, he had grabbed a boulder and used it to bash Megatron in the face and launch him back into a rock formation. Humongousaur roared as he charge Megatron and tackled him, bashing him through the rock formation and continued to do so through several others.

Megatron: HAHAHA!! Yes!! Use that rage! Use it to win!!

Megatron stomped his feet on the ground and caused a smack quake, but not stopping Humongousaur. Humongousaur had headbutt Megatron and stopped. He let out a small groan as he quickly got behind Megatron and performed a suplex on the Warlord, before Megatron could even get up, Humongousaur grabbed his feet and spun him around, roaring as he threw the tyrant away and into the military base, several cars exploding. Humongousaur roared as Megatron rose from the flames and calmly walked out, chuckling as he wiped his shoulder of the fire.

Megatron: your fighting style is very brutish, showing that you are a fresh new fighter. Oh how I would love to shove you into the pits of Kaon and see how long you would last

Megatron had cracked his knuckles as he stepped forward with a smirk across his face.

Megatron: I have been fighting Optimus for millions of years and to be frank, it's gotten a little boring, it's nice to fight someone with variety.

Humongousaur: You wanna see variety? I'll show you variety!

He slammed his hand down on the medallion on his chest and was consumed in a green flash.

[Break]

The Autobots had finished up with the Vehicons, making sure to scrap every single one.

Optimus: good work Autobots! Now let's hurry and help Jaune, who knows what's happening right now.

Just as he said that, a massive green flash was seen and blinded them a bit. Once the flash died down their eyes widened as they saw Jaune had transformed into a To'Kustar.

Bulkhead: what the frag?

The To'Kustar roared down at Megatron. The homicidal maniac only had a wide smile across his face.