Vol 2. Chapter 10: A Way Home

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

A Ground bridge had opened, just a few miles off the coordinates of The Nemesis, just as the Autobots and Decepticons had come through was when the Nemesis had blown up, debris falling into the ocean and sinking, never to be seen again. They could say nothing as Optimus and Jaune were still aboard the ship. A secondary explosion was heard as it was. Flash of green was seen as a large green orb dashed towards them and crashed to the ground had smashed against the ground, showing to be a large green gooey ball. Inside the ball was Optimas and Shockwave, who were both in confusion and shock, the ball has spit them out, leaving them in a green mess as they both stood up.

Optimus: what... Just happened?

Shockwave: I..... I have no idea

The Autobots were more than happy to see that Optimus was alive and well again, but Rook was the only one who was distraught. He looked around, but didn't see Jaune

Rook: where's Jaune?

They all had stopped and looked around, all except for Shockwave,who had began to walk away from them all. He was wiping the goop that was on him off before he was grabbed by the goop, he pull and stretched it attempting to get it off before he was pulled to the ground and dragged back. The Autobots watched as shockwave was being pulled back towards them while trying to escape the goop, they watched and quickly began to get off any that was on Optimus, but stopped as it was coming off on its own. The large orb had also began to wobble as it shrank down, showing that it was an alien?

 The large orb had also began to wobble as it shrank down, showing that it was an alien?

Rook saw the Omnitrix on top of the floating disk and was ecstatic that Jaune was alive.

Rook: Jaune!

Jaune: ah ah ah~ the names Goop for this guy!

Rook: *Sigh* of course it is

He rubbed his eyes as Goop continued to drag back Shockwave who had given up.

Optimus: Jaune, were you able to stop the device?

Goop: sure was!

Shockwave: no you did not

Goop: what are you talking about? It was a dud, when it hit the ground it sputtered out and stopped

Shockwave: because it needed to realign itself to continue forward. I assume you stopped that as well

Goop: ...

Shockwave: then you have failed, and we are all dead.

Rook: oh no