Vol. 3 Chapter 2: On The Job

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

It had been at least a month since Jaune came back to Remnant. Things have been much more lively, the Highbreed have been much more active as of recent, they've been stealing much more technology and hundreds of people have been going missing. Jaune, Rook, and Kevin were just outside of a warehouse that was spotted to be a Highbreed outpost, it was far outside of the city so it would have been perfect. Kevin held the his hand onto the side of the warehouse, absorbing some metal for his body. Rook raised his hand, staying silent before signaling to attack. Jaune instantly transformed into Humongousaur and bashed through the walls roaring while Rook and Kevin came in. However the Outpost seemed to be abandoned and had so for at least a week. Humongousaur roared as he punched a wall, breaking it down.

Humongousaur:  This is the fifth time this month! They always get away before we get th chance to get them

Rook: this is most troublesome, the Highbreed have been on the move constantly as if they know our every move.

Kevin: it has to be a mole, no way those ugly squids can be this smart.

Humongousaur growled followed by a agitated snort, the Omnitrix beeped, indicating he got a message. He grows and answered

Humongousaur: what!?

Ozpin: I presume that the mission didn't go well? You all stopped moving and your blood pressure rose rapidly

Humongousaur sighed, turning back into Jaune

Jaune: yeah, no luck. They just keep knowing when we we come and move before we even get a chance to.

Ozpin: do not worry Jaune, we will get them, but for now we have other matters to attend to

Jaune: yeah? Like what?

Ozpin: General Ironwood has finally returned my call.

Jaune: oh? Is he finally gonna stop being a baby after I told him no about the Omnitrix?

Ozpin: of cours not, he has called because Atlesian citizens have been going missing

Jaune: okay and?

Ozpin: Jaune, I know that most Atlesian's aren't very nice people, including som of th more rich. But those people still need saving.

Jaune: are they from Mantle or up in Atlas?

Ozpin: both, about twenty people have gone missing in the past three days.

Kevin: have they really moved that fast?

Rook: that is actually smart

Jaune: what?

Rook:  The Highbreed, they do not do well in warmer climates so moving to a place as cold as Atlas is beneficial to them. They are practically in their element.

Kevin: I completely forgot about that.

Jaune: I didn't even know that. Ozpin, call him back and tell him that we need to set up a meeting with him as soon as possible

Ozpin: you can actually speak to him as soon as you get back, he's on his way.

Jaune: perfect, have Ms. Goodwitch with us too please, we know she can keep him under control