Vol 2. Chapter 8: Jail Break

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No Ones Pov [5 Months Later]

Jaune had been stuck in said prison bubble for the past Five months. He hasn't really had much to do. What he has been doing is training, he had been working out for the last five months and didn't do much else. How muscles had become more toned and refined ever since his capture, as well as him growing a beard and mustach.  He didn't talk to anyone except for Knockout and Breakdown, as he had become friends with them both in the first month he was there. That mostly halted when Breakdown had died by the hands of Airachnid, this was a big toll on him as it was the first friend he had that died. Something inside him changed, he wanted more than ever to protect all of his friends and family, even if they abandoned him. What he wanted more was to smash in Airachnid's face. He was in the middle of sit-ups, getting close to 100 as the door to the prison opened up. He didn't stop and only saw Knockout come in through the door and walk towards the bubble.

Jaune: hey Knockout

Knockout waved at him as he went over to the monitor inside of prison room. Jaune continued to workout as Knockout took a peek at him.

Knockout: how are things going? You seem much more calm than you were yesterday

Jaune: because yesterday I was pissed off, I'm not today

Knockout: right, well I'll be bringing you your rations within the hour. You should also know that the Autobots captured Soundwave and are questioning him, most likely about you.

Jaune: really? I didn't think that they would be able to do that.

Knockout: yeah, while knowing Soundwave, he won't spare them the time of a cycle.

Jaune nodded as he finished his sit up, sighing as he stood up and stretched and cracking his back, showing off his new muscular body.

He cracked his back while groaning

Jaune: have you been keeping an eye on Vilgax?

Knockout: diligently, he constantly clashes with Lord Megatron about authority, are you certain that Vilgax will harm lord Megatron?

Jaune: trust me, that bastard will do anything for power.

Flashback [two months ago]

Jaune was sitting in his cell, trying to look through his watch and see if it had a function that to tell time. As he was though, Megatron had walked past Jaune's cell, not paying attention to him, Jaune looked and his eyes widened as time slowed down. He watched as Vilgax was walking behind Megatron. He had a smirk across his face as he brought his claw up to his mouth and made a "shush" like motion. He got up and ran up to the dome