1

Third Person Pov 

Imagine playing with someone's heart just for the thrill. You claim that you don't like them yet your actions show different. Chrisean was a person who often wore her heart on her sleeve and if she felt a type of way she always let you know. Chrisean being so open got her heart broken plenty of times. 

Her heart was being broken more and more as she dealt with Isis. Chrisean had known Isis for a couple of years now and as time passed she had began to fall to for the other female but was continuously being given mixed signals on how the other woman felt. 

Isis always said she didn't swing that way but was always all over chrisean. She would cuddle with her, hug her and been sometimes kiss her. Chrisean was very tired of the games but she felt powerless. She didn't want to lose the other woman which was why she didn't ever bring her feelings up. 

Chrisean feels like she's being set up for failure and one thing she hates is being made to look like a fool which was something that happened a lot in her last relationship. Truth be told she was feeling the other woman and wanted to know if she was feeling her to. 

What ya'll think? Longer charters coming later 

Hope ya'll enjoyed