17

Third Person Pov 

Do you believe in second chances? Most people would have been done with isis after everything that had happened. Chrisean on the other hand due to her crush and their history decided to give isis a second chance and she seemed genuinely sorry. Isis had cut off contact with that dude. 

Chrisean and isis had taken time to focus more on their friendship. They agreed for the time being it was best to communicate with each other and to wait a minute before adding any outside people. Isis knowing her best friend had feelings for her ddin't bring up any dudes to her friend. 

She noticed she didn't ever really let chrisean talk she ws always so busy talking about her issues and only focusing on how she felt. "So we watching IT or stranger things? Honestly if you really pay attention their very similar" Chrisean asks. "We gotta watch stranger things" Isis says and chrisean laughs. 

"Oh yeah i forgot you always cry when we watch IT" Chrisean says. "It was sad watching billy have to suffer the whole movie looking for his brother who had been taken by that clown disguised demon" Isis says. "You be getting to invested in these fictional characters" Chrisean says. 

"No ion think your invested enough" Isis says. They watched the show and isis moved over laying on her best friend. They both felt content in this moment happy that for once there was no drama and them getting mad at each other. the two started talking about their favorite ships on the show. 

After they watched the show the two just play fought, talked and enjoyed each other's company things were finally going back to normal. 

Ending this at 20 chapters 

Hope ya'll enjoyed