18

Third Person pov 

"I just-i don't know this is a lot and this is so hard because i really care for you as a friend and i don't know if i even deserve you after what happened" isis says and chrisean sighs. "If you don't feel the same way it's ok" Chrisean says with a sad expression making isis raise an eyebrow with a frown. 

"What do you mean?" Isis asks. "Ya know what? Just forget it and let's go back to watching the movie" Chrisen says but isis shakes her head. "Naw say what you need to" Isis says and chrisean frowns. "I feel like the feeling isn't mutual and your stringing this along so you won't hurt me" Chrisean says. 

"The only way you'll truly hurt me is by not telling me the truth" Chrisean says. "Don't do this chrisean did i say the feeling wasn't mutual? I apologized and meant what i said when i said i wouldn't hurt you again. I'm not stringing you along" Isis says and chrisean lets out a sarcastic chuckle. 

"You had no problem doing it before" Chrisean says. "I thought we were moving forward! I thought we were starting over" Isis says. "I can forgive but i won't ever forget everything that has happened" Chrisean says and isis frowns. "Man if you can't let go of the past how will we ever move forward!?!" Isis yells/ask. 

"First off we can move forward without forgetting what happened and second all i want is for you to be honest" Chrisean says. "I should go" isis says. "Classic. Just run away like you always do and then you'll show back up tomorrow and ignore the problem how can we move forward if you won't change?" Chrisean says.

"Don't you dare pull that chrisean when you know good and well your the one who's causing all the problems" Isis says. "No your causing the problems by not being honest like just tell me how you feel! It ain't that hard" Chrisean says. "I love you. Your my very best friend you know this" Isis says. 

"I love you to but i need to know if you mean the same love i do. I know you love me as a friend and that i'm your best friend but do you return my feelings or not? You claimed you needed time and i gave you that but you brought it up so now is the moment of truth just be honest i can handle it" Chrisean says. 

Isis stays silent and looks her friend deep in the eyes appearing to be thinking. Before chrisean could process what was happening her shoulders were being grabbed and her friends lips were on hers kissing her passionately. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed