2

Third Person Pov 

"Why you wearing my hoodie?" Chrisean asks as Isis made her way downstairs while putting the hood over her head. "Cause i can and it looks better on me" isis says making chrisean roll her eyes. "Whatever you say annie" Chrisean says before laughing as her friend playfully punches her shoulder. 

"Bruh i told you to stop with that" Isis says with a pout that chrisean found adorable but quickly shook the thought away. "I told you to stop calling me bruh but here we is" Chrisean says and Isis rolls her eyes. "We ain't talking about me" Isis says beginning to walk away before chrisean went after her. 

"I'm sorry" Chrisean says before grabbing her friends waist and pulling her close before kissing her on the cheek sweetly causing her friend to giggle. It was little things like that which made chrisean's feeling for the other woman grow. It even gave her hope that she felt the same same way. 

I mean if she didn't like her she wouldn't allow her to do those sorts of things right? But then again Isis was undeniably straight the way she was all over the men whenever the two of them went out which secretly bothered chrisean. She would watch from the sidelines with anger clear on her face. 

"I forgive you" Isis says before wrapping her arms around her friends neck since chrisean still had her arms around her waist. "You better" Chrisean says before picking isis up which she did often considering how light she was. Isis clung to chrisean tightly as they walked to the front door. 

Chrisean smiled as Isis put her head in her neck as they walked to the car. 

The book sucks now but i promise it will get better later on 

Hope ya'll enjoyed