11

If you havent check out my book notti bop and my everything btwi made isis act this way in the story to kind of give fictional chrisean a taste of how real chrisean acts in real life with blueface 

Third Person Pov 

"So your going to tell me what happened?" Chrisean asks. "It's nothing i just started to feel bad so i came over" Isis says. "Don't be sorry" Chrisean says not wanting to make isis feel worse even though she would deserve. Whether isis knows it or not she's stringing her best friend along which is horrible. 

It didn't take a genius to tell that chrisean had strong feelings for isis. I mean some people are blind to that sort of thing but even then it didn't change the fact that she kissed her to just to break her heart the next day. She switched up on her best friend for a dude who didn't seem worth it. 

She even went off on her accusing her of hating just for trying to protect her. Chrisean worried things were going to get worse and that soon isis would become his personal zombie. She would be in a trance doing whatever he sad and doig stupid things it's happpened to everyone at least once.  

Sometimes when you like someone your blind to certain things but this was a whole other level and isis promised he wouldn't come between them but he obviously had. Chrisean was snapped out of her thoughts once she felt a kiss on her forehead and then a bunch of tiny pecks that trailed down to her cheek. 

Chrisean felt her breath hitch as her friend pulled away slightly with a beautiful smile on her face before pressing their lips together. Chrisean knows that she should pull away but she couldn't and quickly kissed back grabbing her friends waist. She knew tomorrow would probably be nothing but heartbreak. 

What if isis did the same thing she did before? Chrisean pushed the thoughts away and focused on her friend fully submitting to this moment. 

Short i know but one more update before the weekend 

Hope ya'll enjoyed