13

~5 days later~ 

Third Person Pov 

Isis and chrisean hadn't talked in two days and even though chrisean didn't want to admit it she missed her best friend. I mean sure they didn't end things on the best of terms and the other woman had been doing a lot of bad but before that there was good and she really missed the way they used to be.

She knew Isis needed to get things together and she had some things to work on herself so this was for the best. She had to continuously stop herself from calling or texting isis and tried to stop thinking about her but failed. She sat on the couch doing her usual eating junk food and watching Netflix. 

Soon she was interrupted by a knock at the door and looked outside seeing isis. She was questioning if she should open it or not. "I know your in there can you open the door we need to talk" Isis says and chrisean sighs. A part of her wanted to open it while the other part was saying don't open it. 

Of course she ended up opening the door and saw isis standing there with her head hung low while wearing her hoodie. Chrisean couldn't help but chuckle at that she couldn't keep her friend out of her clothes. Chrisean let isis in and they both took a seat on the couch being in an awkward silence. 

"You ight?" Chrisean asks and isis shakes her head. "No not really" Isis says before wrapping her arms around her best friend. "You said we needed to talk so wanna talk about it" Chrisean says and isis shakes her head. "Naw can i just chill for a little?" Isis says and chrisean nods before wrapping her arms around her friend. 

Chrisean knew it would probably be better for them to talk but it had been awhile since things were peaceful so for right now they were just going to hang out like they used to before all the drama. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed