16

Third Person Pov 

"Chrisean" Isis says before letting out a small sigh. "Ion know about this i mean we've been friends for so long and-" Isis says before she cut herself off. Chrisean felt more nervous now not knowing where isis was going with this. "It's ok if you don't feel the same i can understand that" Chrisean says. 

"Ion know how i feel right now and i hate that because i feel like i'm hurting you more" Isis says with a sad expression. "Even though my words mean nothing i'm sorry for everything and right now i'm a little confused" Isis says. "That's ok just think about it i completely understand" Chrisean says. 

Isis then pulls her friend into a hug and chrisean accepts wrapping her arms around her best friend. Chrisean smiled feeling at peace she had finally gotten her feelings out and now she had her best friend in her arms. Things were peaceful and chrisean was hoping it would stay that way. 

"Can we start over?" Isis asks before pulling away. "Huh?" Chrisean asks. Can we just forget about everything and start over there will be no drama no good for nothing dudes coming between us just us being the way we used to be" Isis says. Chrisean did really like the sound of that. 

Even though they wouldn't be together the way chrisean wanted she would finally have her best friend the right way. Isis was a little confused on her feelings but she knew if she was going to be with chrisean she had to make up for the way she acted before. She had to show chrisean she was going to do better. 

She could apologize all she wanted but actions always speak louder than words. "Yeah i'd really like that" Chrisean says and isis smiles before kissing her best friend's cheek sweetly. Both of them exchanged smiles happy that they were going in the right direction after all the unnecessary drama. 

Short but next chapter will be longer btw any of ya'll listen to cbc chino? he is a really good artist and i swear i'm obsessed with baby boy i need help 

Hope ya'll enjoyed