3

Third Person Pov 

Chrisean couldn't help but get jealous as she watched all the dudes practically drooling over her best friend. She also hated how Isis was entertaining the men even twerking for a few of them and even though she knew her friend was a flirt and most likely wasn't interested in any of the dudes she still hated it. 

She hated that she couldn't tell everyone in the club to back off because Isis is her's and only her's. Chrisean grabbed her friends waist and pulled her close before kissing her cheek and smirking as her friend let out a giggle. Isis was even still wearing her hoodie which chrisean thought she looked cute in. 

"Bro stop you messing my game up" Isis says jokingly little did she know that was exactly what her friend was doing. "No i'm not" Chrisean says while still holding on to her friend's waist not wanting to let go. "Let me go" Isis says and chrisean shakes her head making Isis roll her eyes playfully. 

"I swear you so clingy" Isis says. "What's wrong with that? I'm just showing my best friend some love" Chrisean says before placing another kiss on her friend's cheek and this time she see's a blush making it's way onto Isis face. "You seem to like it" Chrisean says teasingly before letting Isis go. 

"Oh shut up" Isis says with a pout making chrisean laugh. Chrisean was destined to stay by the other woman's side all night and let everyone in the club know that Isis wasn't going there way and definitely wasn't going to pay them any attention tonight this was there time. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed