14

Third Person Pov 

"Can we please just have a real conversation i'm tired of the games! I'm tired of you going back to somebody who ain't worth it" Chrisean says. "Why you do this? You brining this up out of the blue like-" Isis starts before her friend cuts her off. "Don't give me that we been avoiding this long enough" Chrisean says. 

"There's nothing to avoid your just being extra right now for no reason" Isis says. "No reason? You pulled up over here kissed me and then the next day basically acted like my feelings didn't matter then you went back to homeboy and basically played around with my emotions" Chrisean says. 

Isis only sighed in response and put one of her hands over her face. "Being best friends shouldn't involve this and you promised he wouldn't come between us but you lied" Chrisean says. "I didn't lie! You just started acting mad weird which you always do when i bring up a dude" Isis says. 

"That is not true" Chrisean says feeling angry. Just last night things were finally peaceful just for them to go right back to being messy. "Yes it is the minute i brought him up you had a huge issue" isis says. "Only because you brought him up every second like lord it was annoying" Chrisean says. 

"Not as annoying as you right now! You really bugging and it's starting to tick me off" isis says before attempting to walk away. Chrisean grabbed her friends arm tightly and pulled her back stopping her from leaving. "Don't you do this why can't you just try and reason with me instead of fight" Chrisean says. 

"The only thing i wanna do is hear you admit that i'm right about you having an issue with every dude i bring around" Isis says. "None of them are good for you trust me i saw first hand" Chrisean says. "Who are you to tell me what's good for me!?!" Isis yells/ask. "Your best friend who cares about you" Chrisean says. 

"Not to mention you came to my house crying over that dude" Chrisean says. Isis frowned not saying anything in response. The room was silent both woman just deep in their thoughts wondering where things went so wrong. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed